By talem84
Hello I'm new here . Been a GB fan forever. As I have been looking around and seeing what kits are out there. Iam curious what is the best material to make this out of? Of course I want the doors to open , lights and everything .
What's the best kit ? Or where can I find the peices ?
By Kingpin
With regards to the material to make a Trap from, you have to weigh the strenth of the material, versus the overall weight of what it'd be to make into a full Trap - you'll need to ask yourself if you're looking for a Trap replica you're going to be wearing, or if you're just making one to display.

Lightweight options include fibreboard, some plastic, maybe some aluminium (but not necessarily making the whole Trap in metal).

As for electronics kits, you'll find that light kits for the Trap (the red flashing light on the rear of the Trap, and the indicator bar on the front) are quite common, but kits that also feature the internal lighting when the doors are open are less common. Likewise servo kits to operate the door are still a rare commodity even now. You may have to look at combining some custom kits with some store-bought ones for the full functionality you're after.
By talem84
Currently looking for a fully working prop. Something I can take around to friends and shop but also legit looking and feeling.

I started working on a resin kit for the gun based off of stefans plans.
By ccv66
Throwing chickens trap looks good, don't know if he makes a pedal.. check out nickatron props too.. if you look through the for sale post, think some one was selling 3d print parts.. your kind of on your own for electronics. Not aware of any kits. If you want a full done, sound lights , motor, and electronics your going to have to fight the eBay vultures for a Matty trap
    Positron Props GB1 Pack Build

Awesome!! Good luck on your build! Tom's shell i[…]

Trailer posted for release for the Frozen Empire u[…]

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]