By Kingpin
I can't believe I hadn't actually done anything with this before now.

A good while back I won a genuine V-Ring Meter on eBay, after seeing a tipoff about it. As we're yet to see a full set if plans for the Tripod Trap, I'd wanted to put together a full set of computer-drawn plans complete with measurements... where I may also take a stab at including the portions of the Tripod Trap that weren't original to the V-Ring Meter.

In the mean time I wanted to get some reference photos up which people could use to build their own replicas:

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

After the auction, but prior to taking these photos I'd taken the liberty of removing a pair of hooks from the Meter (which used the second set of holes in the "V" section) and flipped it over so it was orientated correctly to the ones seen in Ghostbusters II.
Not exactly what you are asking for but there is at least a little more reference here:
http://www.cylandprops.com/PDNpageone.html

I would love to see the images of this device that were on here re-posted so the links work, and just more information on these lovely gadgets shared. I look forward to seeing your build.
Rowan J. Zweig liked this
Ryan The Ghostbuster wrote:Not exactly what you are asking for but there is at least a little more reference here:
http://www.cylandprops.com/PDNpageone.html

I would love to see the images of this device that were on here re-posted so the links work, and just more information on these lovely gadgets shared. I look forward to seeing your build.
This is awesome! I was originally going to wing it and do my own concept of what a tripod trap would be, but this helps in the planning stages a lot! Thanks!!
Ryan The Ghostbuster wrote:I would love to see the images of this device that were on here re-posted so the links work, and just more information on these lovely gadgets shared. I look forward to seeing your build.
Reposting the photos to this are on my to-do list. :)
I realize this is on your to-do list. The fact you haven't had the chance to do so in about two years says something. Just in case it might have slipped off the big list. This is a gentle nudge. Working on the project right now. Anything you could help with this project would be welcomed.

Thank you in advance.

Now that we at SAGB have actually got through our […]

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal el[…]

I have not heard of this. On the Matty PKE, if the[…]

Hard to tell if it’s an actual black fligh[…]