For users in Canada. Eh?
waaa? that sounds awesome...do you have pictures? how much would you be willing to sell it for? does it light up and have tons of sounds? plus, it's sweet your from Canada, cause shipping won't be as much as ordering from the states.
Also, what is it made from?(fiberglass?/wood?/resin?), how many or what type of batteries are used?
lol, I guess i'm all 20 questions on this sort'a thing, but i'm not so obsessed with screen accuracy as i am with solidity and i guess just plain quality.

How long does it generally take to build the whole pack and wand? I was originally thinking about maybe finding someone that would be willing to build one from scratch for me, i'm in no rush at all, and like, i guess pay the person like 200$ a month for 8 months? I mean, are there people here that even do that sort'a thing? I unfortunately don't have the cash at the moment to throw down two thousand bucks in one shot.
oh man, i wish i could have attended any of the panels!, i always get a table cause i'm an illustrator. So it's basically the best weekend for cash i get all year round. Though my table was very close to the ghostbusters one, so i may have seen you...it was really a great convention. I can't wait for next year! Probably gonna suit-up ghostbusters style for at least one of the days!
Not a Canadian, but september i'm moving to Toronoto for at least one year to work as there is nothing here in Ireland for me.

Hey everybody i'm Dermot Kernan, i'm from Dublin Ireland.

I joined GBFANS in 2009, check out my page if you have'nt already love this site and met some really great people on here and decided that this would be the best place to introduce myself as i'm moving to your country.
I'm looking to meet more GBfans and make new friends, get a job and work my ass off and the biggest thing on my list is to LIVE my life as i've not been able to do that here for some time.

Looking forward to your responses and i apologise if i've put this in the wrong section but did'nt know where else to put it

Hope to hear from you guy's soon :)
new ghostbusters group here in brockville ontario. not a big group but gonna be a smash for halloween due to the fact that i have never seen any ghostbusters around this area. even in the works of preparing an ecto. can't wait for halloween. oh ya were gonna be know as the brockville ghostbusters.
I've been a member of this site for almost a year now but I've never ventured to this part of the community forums before today. So here's my long overdue intro; I'm Matt Campbell from the Sherwood Park/Edmonton area of Alberta.
Thank You!
venkman30 wrote:new ghostbusters group here in brockville ontario. not a big group but gonna be a smash for halloween due to the fact that i have never seen any ghostbusters around this area. even in the works of preparing an ecto. can't wait for halloween. oh ya were gonna be know as the brockville ghostbusters.
http://www.ontarioghostbusters.ca

We're always looking for new members. Will you be attending FanExpo in August? We have a booth there if you want to drop by.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]