For users in: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, & West Virginia.
By Lexington Slime
Heya guys and gals.

Just moved from Georgia to Kentucky, Lexington to be exact. I'm shooting to have a GB1 full kit by March for Lexicon.

So where are the rest of you Bourbon Busters
By travisccook
Welcome to KY!

I'm up near Louisville - a lot of folks hit the Lexington Toy & Comic con in March. Hope to see you around in the future!
By Lexington Slime
Sounds like a plan! Just ordered my uniform, now to get patches.and name tag and belt, relatively cheap like. Working one very limited funds atm.
By Lexington Slime
I'm looking for a local GB guru to assist in advice and such for my first pack, I hope to have a good one ready for LexiCon. I'm shooting for screen accurate. Lights, sounds and vibrations oh my.
By Lewis Tully
Hey there! I am a member of the Western Kentucky Ghostbusters. We originated at Western Kentucky University, but we have folks spread from Bowling Green to Bardstown to Lexington (where most of our team lives ironically enough...) Stop by our Facebook page and shoot us a message. We are always looking for new recruits, and we would be happy to assist with your Uniform/ Pack build in any way we can.

https://www.facebook.com/TheRealWKGB

Using rip-stop cotton and custom dye for each char[…]

The journey from commonplace to Ecto-75.

Whole car is great but the pack trolly...how?

Proton Props???

If anyone here is still pondering ordering from th[…]

I haven't done the new update to the Spirits Unlea[…]