For users in: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, & West Virginia.
By redfive1973
Me and my wife will be there. Had our tickets almost as soon as the went on sale. Probably won't have the packs finished in time but that's ok.
By pyhasanon
I hope I can be there for the entire Con, but work is preventing that at the moment, but God forbid if I miss PKE Surge, even if that means I have to drive there through Friday night!
By pyhasanon
I'm 10 hours away, still going, even if it's just for PKE Surge... gonna be tired as all hell, but it'll be worth it!
By Martog
I will be there this year, got a Marriott hotel room this year so I'm excited about that.
By bpontheair
Dan AKA wrote:WHAT IS DRAGON CONS?!
Some street gang who bought booze after asking me for money for their "poor helpless grandma."
Dan AKA liked this
By hotmanharper
:nicejobyoudid::nicejobyoudid::nicejobyoudid: Looks like we are going to miss this year due to issues beyond our control.

So y'all keep it as unprofessional as always and we are hoping to make it next year!
By bpontheair
hotmanharper wrote::nicejobyoudid::nicejobyoudid::nicejobyoudid: Looks like we are going to miss this year due to issues beyond our control.

So y'all keep it as unprofessional as always and we are hoping to make it next year!
Aw, man! I'll miss you! Hope to see you again soon!
By K80

Just a heads up, I'll be performing a Ghostbusters piece at the Late Night Puppet Slam Sunday night!
Looking forward to meeting everyone at the parade!
By K80
Yeah, unfortunately I'm spread pretty thin this year between puppetry, robotics and and other appearances. :-(

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]