For users in: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, & West Virginia.
By SlimedHeroSpengler84
Dr. Peacock here, founding member of the Western Kentucky Ghostbusters. While our group is based out of Bowling Green, I currently live in Lexington and am looking for any GB fans in Lexington to help expand our franchise. So, anybody out there???

PS: The WKGBs will be attending Scarefest in Lexington this year (November 5th and 6th) and we'd love show up in force, join us!
By Ectomac
Hopkinsville, here. Pretty good drive for us, but the wife and I might make the trip to ScareFest if they get some good guests. Haven't been before.
By SchottGun
Wanted to say a long time GB fan here that is in Lexington, KY.

None of you were perhaps at the Ghostbusters screening at the Movie Tavern a few weeks ago, were you? I got my picture taken with some spiffy looking GB's and a scarily realistic looking Lewis Tully
By SchottGun
-=Slimed_Hero_Ray=- wrote:Yeah, the OP and I were at the screening. (I was the scarily realistic Louis.) If you can, post the pic. I'd love to see how it came out. Hope you enjoyed the show...
Sure thing. Here ya go!

By Kissimmee_Buster
If my older brother knew there were Ghostbusters in Kentucky, He'd kick it in gear and start working on a uniform. Oh well, always awesome to see fan photos and those who also love to photo bomb.
Well Don-69, if you'll be at this year's Scarefest, we'd love for you to stop by the Western Kentucky Ghostbusters Booth. We'll be there all three days, showing off our gear, and entertaining the fans...
By Dwolf1911
Dave here, founder of the Central-Ky-Ghostbusters. I'll be at scarefest as well, part of the time I'll be working. I work with the events manager so I volunteered.
By k-0h
I didn't get a chance to make it out to ScareFest this year. I was rather bummed I didn't get to make it, but oh well. Do you guys go out anywheres else in the Lexington area?
By tk-fett
We just had like 10 full costumed ghostbusters at Krispy Kreme on Richmond Rd on Saturday, plus other members out of costume. And thats not even all we have around.

Look up the Western KY Ghostbusters, don't let the name fool ya, they are indeed based in Lexington now.

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]