For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
Lifelong Ghostbusters fan here. Built my first pack this past Halloween, preordered the game, have several posters in the bedroom, blah blah blah. I am here to try and stat something amazing for our kind genetlement (and ladies).

Let me start here: MY friends Neil, Ryan and I run a web series called New Kids on the Rock, which you can check out here. http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... B564674C7E We're closing in on nearly one million hits. We are going to Comicon this February with our cameras, along with me in my uniform. Hook and Ladder 8 (the firehouse) is located less than three miles away from the convention.

You can see where I'm going with this.

Fellow friends... let's gather every Ghostbuster we can and march on down to the fire house. Hell, if it's cold we take the bus. I just want to see every proton pack, home made uniform, pke meter, and fellow fan with me when I step foot in front of our destination. Who's with me?

Saturday. We need to confirm a time ASAP.
Due to weather we should meet up and take the train here.

List Of Attendees
FoomMan
Boomerjinks (and Shauna)
zeta otaku
FunkPunkTwang
Ecto79
Some_Guy
Last edited by Foom Man on February 3rd, 2009, 10:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ghstbstr4lyfe wrote:maybee me and the ohio gus might go depending on the weather and if we have to be there early sat .
we will see .
I'm telling ya guys, 3-4 would work better for all of us that are traveling to get there
Well I'm going on saturday but idk if I'll be visiting the firehouse that early in the day. I'll give a crack at getting there at that time though.

Edit: I'll also have to go get my ticket at the JJC as I bought it a day ago.
Last edited by Mjollnir on February 3rd, 2009, 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
These two topics SO need to be merged. Goddamn.

I will PM my phone number on Thursday to all who want to meet up. From there we shall better coordinate hanging at the con and going to the firehouse, if we decide to do so.
Cant do the 9 thing. Got a previous engagement to attend Saturday after the con.
    Matty PKE Question...URGENT

Depending on the price, it might be worth snatchin[…]

I have a full sized spirit pack, and I have the gh[…]

If you need any clarification at all, PM me or […]

Proton Props UK

Good decision to lift the ban! By the way: I think[…]