For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
By bsnuggs
how many of you will be roaming the nyc/ jersey scene on halloween in full getup... so i can make sure to avoid you totally as my pack will be far less impressive.
By Marsupial
I was planing on bustin' around Montréal, but now that you're mentionning, I'll go to NYC, visit ladder 8 and hunt you down.

LOL

nahn, try to gather with the busters you can find, as it will give you hints and ideas. Really.
By Mjollnir
Hah. Thats so you. :P I have no idea what I'm going to be, still. I was aiming for a GB costume but I never got around to it.
By bsnuggs
lol no way dude the last thing i want is to see other gb's to talk about and exchange tips with like a couple of chicks and a new outfit lol...
By Mjollnir
Hah. Don't worry. I'm not gonna start doing that.
By Mjollnir
Some_Guy wrote:Hey wait question. I've never done the Parade before, where is it; and what time does it start?
Webster Hall, from what I've heard on the radio. You might want to check their website.
By Mjollnir
Hey guys. Got any pictures? I saw a dude last night at a local bar with a custom, yet nowhere screen accurate, proton pack. But the one thing that stood out on the pack the most was the "cyclotron" part of it. It was a single continuous, rotating, red light not the traditional four. Think like KITT or a Cylon eye but only going in a circle. Anyone know of the pack I'm speaking of?

I have this week commenced my most ambitious proje[…]

I haven't had Xbox Live for a while, but I'm consi[…]

I cut out the middleman and sprayed my pack and ba[…]

I'm hoping we'll see another set when the next F[…]