For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
By OAOSwartz
Anyone in the Pittsburgh area that likes toys, comics, movies, collectibles, etc. Should come check out the Steel City Con.

Free wrestling show on saturday and sunday with admission to the con and yes there will be a table featuring yours truly the Steel City Ghostbusters! I mean seriously, Steel City Con...Steel City Ghostbusters....obviously calling? I think so. lol

http://www.steelcitycon.com/
By lostdreamachine
Will there be anyone selling patches by any chance? I only need my Stantz and no ghost patches and I'm finished!
By OAOSwartz
I dont think anyone will be seliing patches but we do have a basket we are raffling off with numerous GB things including a replica no ghost patch from katarra8 of eBay fame.

I have a custom name tag that my friend never used. It says "Verduzco" though lol
By OAOSwartz
figured since the post is still here i'd use it again.

Anyone in the Pittsburgh area that likes celebrities, toys, t-shirts, comics and other geek fandom then come to the Steel City Con April 24th, 25th and 26th at the Pittsburgh Indoor Sports Arena.

This year will feature the original Daisy Duke Catherine Bach, former WWE and current TNA star Mick Foley, The General Lee, THE Anthony Daniels from Star Wars fame as C3PO, Orli Shoshan also from Star Wars fame (Shaak Ti), Actress and Super-model Sandra Taylor, Mia St. John the current WBC Int'l Welterweight boxing champion, Herb Jefferson Jr from Battlestar Galactica (Lt. Boomer) and Cathy St. George.

Also, Pittsburgh's own Steel City Ghostbusters will be there Sunday the 26th to take pictures, sign autographs and will also have our Steel City Ecto present.

Hope all of you in the area can make it.
    Greetings

http://i.imgur.com/1kB7fOZ.jpg

I love that people are still making these packs. I[…]

For the legacy shell, what aspects are damage that[…]

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]