For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
By stephens540
is anyone heading down to Phila on the weekend of August 22nd for MonsterMania 11? If so please post on here whcich days so we can bring the Ghosthead culture to world of horror!!!!!

~Justin
By gbfreak2021
I Might be going have to convince the little lady, but id probably be willing to bring the gear for a little while to meet some fellow ghostheads.
By gbfreak2021
I will be heading up on Sunday, don't think ill bring the gear though unless some other gbs are gonna, since there is not costume contest or anything.
By toylord
My fiance and I are planning on being there saturday. I wasn't planning on wearing my gear...but if others are I could be easily persuaded. =)
- Paul
By raggletag
I'll be there Saturday for most of the day. Was definitely planning on wearing my GB gear for awhile. Hope to see some fellow ghostheads out there! =)
stephens540 wrote:is anyone heading down to Phila on the weekend of August 22nd for MonsterMania 11? If so please post on here whcich days so we can bring the Ghosthead culture to world of horror!!!!!

~Justin
By njukgb
Well, ended up getting down to MM on Friday night instead... interesting - never been on Friday, usually Saturday. Different crowd and feel to the event. Who was to know that Michael Biehn (sp?) would be the breakout for this year? And by 'breakout' I mean the NOT top-billing guests in attendance (John Astin, John Landis and Adam West). His lines never stopped - well done that man.

Ran into a GB on locale too... nice kit - home built with more electronics than I have ever seen. Well done.

Did get kitted out myself for the last couple of hours of the Friday event. But did manage to get most of my interviews for the radio show. Did not sit down with all of the large names (my primary goal is to not interfere with what they are at the con to do - if they are busy, that is more important than my interview [which is probably why they continue to allow me to get interviews]) but did get a few enjoyable ones with great sound - PJ Soles (cutey), Kelly LeBrock (still looking fabulous), John Landis (gave me a few minutes of his time) and Sid Haig (this guy has some stories over a 40 year career).

Next event, Chiller Theatre in October... both of me will see y'all there on the Saturday - alter-ego for radio and full kitted out for the con.

I haven't done the new update to the Spirits Unlea[…]

I ended up grabbing one of the 84 wands just t[…]

Matty PKE Question...URGENT

Depending on the price, it might be worth snatchin[…]

I have a full sized spirit pack, and I have the gh[…]