For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
By dr_logan
Hey there folks. I'm from the Lehigh Valley area of Pennsylvania, in the city of Allentown. Just posting to see if there are any fellow ghostheads near my area.

Anyway, stay frosty and rock on.
By njukgb
Is it just me or does dr_logan represent what Jack Nicholson would look like as a Ghostbuster :lol:
By dr_logan
lol, well that is actually my head photoshopped there. i've never seen too many people actually say I resembled Jack, but... I have had many say I sound like him.

Ironically the name and picture is based on a fan fiction character of mine who's first name IS Jack.
By OAOSwartz
I know its a bit of a stretch but you are welcomed to join into the Steel City Ghostbusters since we seem to be the closest to you at the moment. feel free to PM me or bradboss for information on what we're up to and what can be done to get together with us or maybe a few of us to make a trip to you.
By Charnel
About 15-20 minutes away from you stephen.
By dr_logan
Yeah I live in Allentown... it can be a sh*thole but i call it home... plus I live withing walking range of Dorney park so it's not all bad
By dr_logan
Yeah Emmaus is not far from me at all. I hang out with a friend of mine from work who lives in Emmaus... nice city... Definitely nicer than allentown, Allentown is trashy especially at night.
By dr_logan
I would totally do that, I just don't have any transportation, and money is tight right now. I'm working on getting a new job and such, and hopefully if I get it, i will be making better money and i can get myself driving, so maybe int he future I can attend one of these shindigs.
By dr_logan
http://www.gbfans.com/images/fans/art/1 ... 675651.jpg

Yo peoples... I just was just wondering if there were any Ghostheads in the Allentown, or general Lehigh Valley Area, that were interested in collaborating on starting a franchise or something of that nature... I'm not entirely sure what all is involved in creating a franchise, whether you need to do it through official fan chanels or if you can just do it yourself or what, but It would be interesting to pull off... if anyone is interested you can always hit me up, and we can communicate the possibilities...

The link is for one of my designs for the emblem, in case anyone is curious.
By mburkit
I'd be interested in a franchise. But I'd like to know a few things before starting/joining one:

1.) It would have to be more then just 2 people in said franchise.
2.) We'd have to decide WHAT we are going to do with the franchise (charity work like the Arizona GB's, just go out during Halloween, etc.).
3.) What is needed for a franchise as viewed by the GB community (I'm pretty sure the GB community is pretty easy going when it comes to the formation of franchises).

So, I'd be interested if more people are interested and we have some sort of "Mission Statement", so I know what I'm joining.

Good idea though.

~ Matt
By mburkit
And we could get a Khaki version of that emblem made for the suits and put it above the right breast pocket. I think I've seen other people do that (the khaki patch that is).

*Edit:
Like this guy did:

Maybe not the flag on the left arm, but a khaki emblem would be cool.
By dr_logan
yeah the flag is a bit much... Though what about replacing the flag with the patch?

I think it might look better on the sleeve, as it may be cluttered on the chest witht he name tag and all. but that is my opinion.
By mburkit
Yeah, it was just an idea. I'm going to post in the Ghostbusters movie forum and see what people say is the general consensus for a Franchise. That's the place that I think would be the most appropriate place to ask the general community about it.
By dr_logan
sounds like a plan... I'm asking a few friends who are involved in a franchise about criteria as well.

From what I've learned, the minimum is three people. and all it takes beyond that is to set up a logo, website and email, etc... And of course uniform and props what not... I was told it was alot easier to produce in groups, than individually.

Sounds simple.
By dr_logan
There is still alot to add to it of course... many things that can be added to it... But Most of it should be done with group participation, and such so once we can get at least three peeps total on board, there can be some collaboration and brainstorms on future ideas... Also this takes into consideration that any members we get have jobs, and financial/schedule concerns, so it can be organized and constructed at a reasonable pace, without pushing ahead too fast.
By mburkit
Yeah, we need more then 2 people, haha. I have 2 friends that LOVE Ghostbusters, but I guess not as much as me because they don't (or can't) build packs for themselves. They do marvel at mine though. That and I don't know how much they'd be into any kind of roleplaying as Ghostbusters. They do have a health love of the movies though.

So, the search continues!
By dr_logan
yeah, i hear that... but the bright side is... we only need a minimum of three from what I hear, so if you are onboard that just leaves the search for one more recruit. lol.
The Video Game Lifegard

Chris Hunt in the Facebook Group 3D Printed Ghostb[…]

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]