For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
By OAOSwartz
If there are any more Pittsburgh Area GB fans that didnt make the meeting we had on the 24th and you would like information on what we spoke about please PM me or Bradboss for information.

One of the main things i had mentioned at the meeting was a possible movie. Much like the Return of the Ghostbusters movie but this would be are own Pittsburgh area specific movie. Obviously the movie would be called one of 2 titles. Either just simply the "Pittsburgh Ghostbusters" or a bit different "Ghostbusters: Pittsburgh Division". I am the one that came up with the idea and i did bounce ideas off of Brad and the other guys that were there and they all agreed and said they would love to be in it. I have the beginning of the movie written. It is much like the ROTG opening with the funny thing being that i started the script to the PGB about 2 months before i watched the ROTG movie (i didnt watch the ROTG until about 2 or 3 weeks ago).

If anyone would like to read what i have written so far please let me know and i will either post it here, PM it to you or email it to you. Also, i am looking for any ideas, input, people interested, possible filming locations, etc from any of you.

Thanks for your time
-DS-
By Cliff
*raises hand* Oh, hell yes. Definitely interested here.

And I'm sorry for not making it. I had plans that sprang up suddenly, plus a weekend gig as an extra for that "She's Out of My League" movie that filmed here this past month. My girlfriend and I were both extras on set and I got to meet TJ Miller (Hud from "Cloverfield;" pretty cool guy) and Krysten Ritter (Lucy, Rory's college friend from "Gilmore Girls").
By bradboss12
Cliff wrote:*raises hand* Oh, hell yes. Definitely interested here.

And I'm sorry for not making it. I had plans that sprang up suddenly, plus a weekend gig as an extra for that "She's Out of My League" movie that filmed here this past month. My girlfriend and I were both extras on set and I got to meet TJ Miller (Hud from "Cloverfield;" pretty cool guy) and Krysten Ritter (Lucy, Rory's college friend from "Gilmore Girls").

ooooh...you have film experience. Excellent, Smithers. Send Cliff to my office... : )
By spike772000
Its nice to finally find some GB fans in my home town. This movie idea sounds like a great idea. If there is anything I can do to help let me know!
    Hasbro Ghostbusters

Apparently there are rumours of another announce[…]

Doug Keithley/sponge face/Ghostlab42 made a excell[…]

Did it come out today? Ugh the art is so bad tho[…]