For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
Well seeing as this was to be my first Comic con ever i had high hopes. As far as i had thought the Pittsburgh Comic con did deliver, Comics were great, people were cool and the artists even cooler(some might disagree). Here are some pictures from the First and second day i was there(Sat and Sun).

LOOK MA 3 GHOSTBUSTERS-OAOSwartz, Another ghosthead and Ecto79 (Me)

LOOK MA 8 Ghostbusters-The group infront won for Runner-up best group

I was interviewd by some tv internet show the first day, forgot who but im sure the local PA residents would know who.

Had a chance to get a few pictures with a sith lord and .....well i forgot those guys names......

Im sure whoever has gone to this comic con has seen this guy around...Me and Blade

A nice picture with Ash and the Punisher

Me, Two face, Harley Quinn, and The Joker

These were just a few of the pics i had taken, and i had a blast and i really look forward into goin next year. I didnt win anything in the contest but the compliments and people wanting to take pictures was more than enough....well winning in the contest would have been cool but what the hell. I hope you enjoy the pics
I too had a great time at the Comic Con, I am the kid in the bottom row second from the left of your second picture. It was great to see other ghostbusters there, I was honestly intimidated at first., but when we started talking and the whole circle of quote.. well it was a great time.

I think we shoulda won the group contest :'(

Oh, another thing - this was made mostly out of sc[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

Is anybody making Slime Blowers that would fit the[…]

Beautiful!! I'm getting this even if finances don[…]

Super helpful thanks. I will read properly when […]