For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
By Ectoman_913
Hey all, I went to I-Con 27 this weekend (it is a scifi convention on Long Island, NY) and Ernie Hudson was in attendance. I spoke with Ernie this weekend about a possible Ecto-Con and he is very interested in doing it. I also spoke with the guys who run the Big Apple Con in NYC and they are interested as well,

What they want to do is during the Big Apple Con (in Nov we are shooting for setting this up) have an area that we are calling Ecto-Con. It would be a chance to make this a convention for us fans, Ernie said he would attend as would Billy West (Slimer from Extreme Ghostbusters) and other names to early to mention are in the works.

All this being great what I need is for everyone to let me know who would attend so that I can write a proposal for the Head honcho at Big Apple con and get an approval for him so we can book everything.

We are really looking for support we can make this happen!!!!

P.S. if this goes through dust your packs off because we plan on having a best built pack contest which will be judged by our guests. :)

Thanks Everyone!!!
-Dimitrios

P.P.S. please let me know ,and other ideas that you guys have and I'll see if we can work it into the con. :cool:
By Ectoman_913
Thanks your added as well.

You guys have no Idea how importanat this is. Without you guys letting me know I can't give them an accurate estimate and why it's worth them doing.

I'll be attending New York Comic Con and will also be handing out flyers so that people can go to a webpage and vote on whether or not they would go to a Ghostbusters type con. I will also use those stats in my proposal. I'll post the link here as well so everyone can vote. :cool:

Thanks for your help guy. As time gets closer I'll let everyone know how it's going to work.
By Vinster
Hey any new news on this? I am going to go to this con anyway. And I would love to be part of the Ecto Con.
By Mjollnir
Yea. I was wondering what happened to these guys. I saw them at NYCC, took a flyer and told them about me reading about them on GBHQ and voting for them on their web site.
By Stantz84
That's an awesome idea ! I'll be there. It will be great to get all GB fans together to celebrate all things Ghostbusters. "Just like the Philladelphia mass disturbance of 1947" Stantz84.
By Omega165
Is this still going on? Cause I'm very interested
By Ectoman_913
Asof right now with the shift of the game and other things, it has been decided to try it at a later date. I'm looking to do it for the 25th. We shall see, it is up to our sponsors. It was not my idea to change the date. When other people help fund it they get alot of say. Right now I'm concentrating on it but not working on it as much at the moment because I have a baby on the way within the next week or two so I'm helping my wife and getting everything ready for the big day :cool:
By Omega165
Congrats on the baby!
By Mjollnir
Ah. Alright. Thats understandable. Congrats on the kid! :)
By shandor1920
I was crest fallen when the Ecto Con site vanished. I want to cooperate in any way I can.
If not November 08; why not 2009?
By aliencatx
im very interested as well, keep us posted with some info and I might get a few other fans to join in. :cool:
There all big fans and would go nuts to hear of a ghostbusters con.
    New PKE build

One more video demonstration with handheld operati[…]

Yep, and nightmare on elm street dream warriors.

You can see our Paranormal Boots in action here: […]

Ghostheads

Ghostheads is SO bad. So cringe. Not even in a g[…]