For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
As it says in my topic/subject line i am starting a group of "ghostbusters" in my area with a few friends and we really want to start this off right.

I was curious if there was anyone if my area (Freeport, PA) that could help us build some replica proton packs (with lights, sounds and wands/proton guns). We are looking to have them done by October (Halloween) and don't really know what we are doing.

If anyone can help (even outside my area) with pics, tutorials, printouts, links to sites, etc. it would be greatly appreciated.
OAOSwartz wrote:If anyone can help (even outside my area) with pics, tutorials, printouts, links to sites, etc. it would be greatly appreciated.
Hmmmm... any site with GB prop pics, GB prop tutorials, links to GB prop sites? Good question... Let me think.... Nah... sorry, no, can't think of anything.... :eyeroll:
I would like to say welcome to the site. You have come to the right place. Here is where you will find all that you are looking for and more. AJ Quick runs a tight ship around here. Most of the members are extremely friendly and open to new membership. The place has an upbeat and friendly atmosphere. Very nice place to visit. I might even like to live here.

*throws bag on sofa and looks around tentatively*
I live in Kittanning which isn;t too far off from Freeport. I met you at the Pittsburgh comicon just a few days ago. I'm sure my fellow busters and I would be obliged to help you in the contruction of the equipment ect.
    Greetings

http://i.imgur.com/1kB7fOZ.jpg

I love that people are still making these packs. I[…]

For the legacy shell, what aspects are damage that[…]

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]