For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
By Ecto79
Hey all Ecto79 here, i recently bought tickets to the pittsburgh comic con on April 25 26 27 :cool: . Just wondering if anyone has gone or plans on going this year and how it is?
By Ecto79
I bought the 2day pass for $35 bucks a person, I got 2 2days so it came out to $70 even, the 3 a day i believe are 40 per person. Me and my brother plan on goin on sat and sunday and stay at the airport hyatt. We wanted to go all 3 but he couldent make it for all of them. Oh and by the way Brian Horonis (i know i didn't spell his name right... :whatever: )from Ghost Hunters will be there, hopefully not on friday cuz i will be pissed that i missed him. I think the passes are reasonably priced and that this is a comic con worth goin to for my first one i will be attending.
By FFBarton
Brian makes me chuckle. GH is one of my guilty pleasures.

Historically it's been out at the Monroeville Expomart and I would assume it is there again this year. You may want to look into getting something a bit closer to that, since the Airport is on the complete other side of town. And since you were thinking of staying there, I'm going to assume you will be flying in?
By Ecto79
actually im a chef at the hyatt and i get 12 free rooms a year at any hyatt round the world,so why not stay at a great hotel for free. Pittsburgh is only a 2and a half 3 hour drive from buffalo so we are driving
By FFBarton
Oh, rock on. If that's the case, then you'd be crazy not to get that sweet free suite. Also, would you be interested in meeting any fellow Ghostheads while you're in the area?

B
By Ecto79
well if your goin to the comic con sure im always up to meeting new ghostheads. I didnt even know there was another Ghosthead like me here in buffalo until i went downtown for holloween and he was decked out in GB2 gear. Come to find out he has an account here.
By Bo Holbrook
Pittsburgh Con has been a snoozer here lately. If I see those f****' guys from all those "Of the Dead" movies one more time i'll f****g puke.
By bradboss12
I may be there on Sunday (since you get in free with costume). I'll probably have my son in tow. Don't know if I'm going yet since my wife has a crazy schedule (she works graveyard shift) I'm with Bo--what's up with the horror crap? Even the Sci-Fi channel is infested with it. Tremors two? Ticks? What the hell? At least the Scream Queens are nice to see. I remember a Pgh con where Lou Ferrigno was trying to pick up this chick and asked her what her Sign was (LOL). I would really like to go. My artist freind Kris has a booth, and I wanted to stop by and say "Hey".
    Positron Props GB1 Pack Build

Awesome!! Good luck on your build! Tom's shell i[…]

Trailer posted for release for the Frozen Empire u[…]

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]