For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
By Ectoman_913
Any one in the NY area. The Real Ghostbusters of Long Island (My group) will be at monster comics @ the sunvet mall in Long Island NY on March 1,2008 , Kane the WWE wrestler is going to be there signing autographs we will be there to support and hang out with the people waiting on line. So if anyone wants to come down PM me and I will get you any information you need. Here is the link to the stores web page if anyone wants to check it out.

http://www.sunvetmonster.com/
By Some_Guy
Hahaha. I'm -so- There.

I remember you guys from I-Con a couple years ago. I can take the train out there! I might have to work though. What time will you guys be there?
By Some_Guy
Yeah I'll probably be down to chill with you guys. XD
I saw the Ecto-XB before Halloween on my way to work once too; Also saw it in the Best Buy parking lot sans Equipment. Needless to say I was jealous.
By Some_Guy
Sweet. Very Sweet. I could always bring one of my monsterish costumes if you guys need something to well. "Take practice" on. XD If not, it's all good. I'll still head out to chill =]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]