For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
By Ecto79
Now dont get me wrong i dont mind being the only Ghost head Dressing up and goin all out for halloween. Just wondering if there are any other Fellow Ghost heads in or around the Buffalo Ny area?
By thegreatgalling
****cricketts*****

Just teasing man. I am from Brooklyn, but will be in D.C. for Halloween. I hope you find some fellow boys or gals in grey. Good luck.
By GB Ash
Hey Ecto, I'm from Buffalo (Hamburg), built my pack a couple years ago and have done the gb thing around town ever since.
By Ecto79
Get out of here i live in lakeview, and this is the 1st year im suiting up. Does it usually go over well with other people? where do you go around town? Just halloween parties or just Halloween night?
By GB Ash
I go all over town, mostly to the bars/clubs for Halloween parties both on Halloween and the days leading up to it. The ghostbuster pack (at least to the degree you and I have gone to build one) goes over EXTREMELY well. You will be the center of attention everywhere you decide to go. I've won about $3000 grand in prizes over the years, everything from bar tabs, cash, remote car starters, and even sabres tickets. Oh, and the babes love it, you'll soon realize why busting makes ya feel good!

If you have any other questions or such feel free to ask.
By Ecto Scooter
Hey all preaty new to the community and found this thread of wnyers. It's nice to know there's a few more gb fans arou d Angola then my pals and I thought. My buddy and I are currently starting on our uniforms( as long as we have the money ) any tips ??
By aliencatx
hiya, we have a few members in the rochester div. that are from Buffalo, you can always hang with us. :)
By FeinDTacticS
thegreatgalling,,

we needed you on 6th ave this year brother... where were you!?!?
By Powlowski
The RNYGB's would more than welcome you into our ranks should you be interested. We have members ranging from Buffalo to Bath, NY. Shoot me a pm if you'd like to swap contact info.
-Nick

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]