For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
By DrEchoSpengler
Hi to all,
Just wanted to let everyone know who lives in the northern NJ area that me and a friend are trying to get the Northern NJ GB chapter of the Ghostbusters back up and running again.

We would welcome one and all who would like to join us. Just drop me a line so that we can keep in touch. I have to fill out the paperwork and then we are back in business.

Our plan is to do some charity work this year and maybe march in a parade or too. If this interests you please join us!
By Spengs
You definitely should if you're able to do it. I grew up in North(east) Jersey, in Belleville. From 1997 until about the mid 2000s I ran the long defunct JerZey Ghostbusters. I then joined up with the original Ghostbusters NJ (because of friend Bill Malkin) whose "HQ" are out of the Trenton area in the mid 2000s.

I never knew too many Jersey GB fans (particularly those who would suit up in the northeast) and that's partially why Bill and I merged franchises. Jersey has never had as many franchise GBs as other states.

Sixteen years later and I practically moved to South Jersey. Now that I've been in Ocean County going on 4 years I've thought about putting a pin on the map.

I can check after posting, there is a thread here about NJ ghostheads and franchises.

*edit* Here is the thread I was thinking of. Should also be right above this one.

http://www.gbfans.com/community/viewtop ... 0&start=30

By the way the paperwork can be found at Ghostbusters international® under Forms. :cool:

Or if you bought the access pack you get them inst[…]

Now that we at SAGB have actually got through our […]

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal el[…]

I have not heard of this. On the Matty PKE, if the[…]