For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
I wanted to post this topic to see if i can get interested people from around my area that would want to join in doing the parade this year. Its free to be in the parade and people who are interested please post your thoughts and ideas to what they would like to see happen!!

Vehicles are welcome theres not to many rules we have to follow I'll post more info in the coming days but if you would like to visit the webpage of the festival itself here is the link. http://www.thebloom.com/

Also the date of the parade is May 3 and May 4 we can pick whichever day we would like and that is the first friday and saturday of the month.
Brandonm59 liked this
Trust me bud they are hard to come by up in my area, I know of only two others and one that am converting over to the cause lol. I just wanted to get a idea of who wants to attend. The two in my area, one has put the gb gig on hold and the other has a girlfriend to answer too (thats right spence am talking about you buddy!!) lol.
Here are some links to PDF files (forms) for this parade. There is three am posting on here for anybody who wants to look at them and to give advice. One is procedure, the other two are the rules and application i have to fill out for this. Please take a look!!

http://thebloom.com/downloads-pdf/parad ... Letter.pdf

http://thebloom.com/downloads-pdf/parad ... -Rules.pdf

http://thebloom.com/downloads-pdf/parad ... cation.pdf
Ok guys I'am gonna post later today some more details and the location to meet on may 4.

But I will need a final head count by feb 28 so I can tell the officials how many gb's we will have walking in the parade. Am looking for atleast ten. If there's more that want to attend that's ok. I'am just setting the number at ten cause anything less then that will make it hard to sell to the parade officials.

If by chance we can't reach ten, I will still try but there wont be a guarantee they will accept us. They want this to be (eventful), so if anybody has any idea's to spice this up, please post your thoughts.

This is the list I have thus far!!
1. Goldenhawk (neil)
2. Jerry
3. Myself (Patrick)
4. Nathan lightcap

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
Alright guys this week is do or die week the application is been submitted without a vehicle. Jerry couldn't get back to me on whether he could get one or not. So as it stands we won't have a vehicle. Also if anybody else would like to join please pm or leave your message on this topic so I can update the count of people who are coming. I left 6 more slots available up to ten on the application that I submitted so if anybody knows someone who wants to join let me know.

As for neil and jerry I will post more information when I hear word on if the parade officials accepted the application. Cross our fingers!!!
It would really suck to do a parade without a car. I don't know how it would look if it was just 3 to 4 of us just walking down the street. Contact Fifthrate about a car. He has the Ecto Mobile Containment Unit. The red car that was parked on the sidewalk, next to Stay Puft, at Air and Scare.
I did talk with him and he informed me that he was moving to georgia and that he couldn't supply his ecto for the parade.

I can pull the application and resubmit it but then we wont be in the program guide they offer to the public. No biggie but the finale deadline for all applications is April 15th.

If someone knows of a vehicle they can provide that would be better and I do agree totally with what you said in your post about it sucks if only 3 or 4 of us was there and no car. If a vehicle is found and someone wants to bring one I have to have a copy of the vehicle's insurance to turn in along with the application. They require insurance info for all vehicle's.
I want to make a banner of some sort but I want everyone's idea's and what to exactly put on this banner.

Am in the process of finding two people that will offer there assistance in holding and walking this banner in front of our unit.

I'll shoot a pm to andy later today before I go to work neil. Am sure he will be onboard and increase our number to 5. That's still not the number am looking for but I have 2 others who will get back to me at a later date.

I listed 10 total as a possible number of people attending in the application so people have from now till the end of april to decide if they can join us or not. Am praying more can and will come.
Well due to a lot of members not being able to make it for the parade due to school and other issues, I decided to cancel the event. With only less than five people who said they could make it wasn't enough to make it eventful.

Thanks to everyone who said they could come and hopefully next year more members will be able to attend.

I'll see the rest of you guys at Air & Scare!!! :cool:

If a mod could lock or delete this thread I would appreciate it thanks.

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]

And, lastly, for now, the video that prompted me t[…]