For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
By Spengs
Succasunna Cinema 10 is showing Ghostbusters multiple times next month.

Ghostbusters will be shown as part of Clearview Classics. As such Ghostbusters International® and Ghostbusters-NJ would like to have a franchise gathering.

Thursday, June 14, 2007 - 7:00 PM

Friday, June 15, 2007 - 10:00 PM

Saturday, June 16, 2007 - 10:00 PM

Sunday, June 17, 2007 - 1:00 PM

We'll most likely attend either the Friday or Saturday showing. More details to come.
The screening Ghostbusters International® and Ghostbusters-NJ will be going to in hopes of having a franchise gathering will take place on Friday, June 15, 2007. The screening begins at 10:00 PM. Tickets only cost $5.00 USD. If you need directons or other details about the theater, check out Succasunna Cinema 10 website.

More details about when we'll meet up at the theater will be announced. Until then further discussion about the screenings are taking place here.

This way we can keep the discussion somewhat more organized.
With the gathering supposed to be planned for Friday night, I'm trying to get an idea (from the forums) if more then a few people will be going. If you're on the forums and are able to make it Friday evening/night, please let us know. Try to let us know by or on Thursday. Thanks.
One of the original thoughts was to wear the costume, (maybe bring the gear) meet and greet, meet with other ghostheads, and of course see Ghostbusters.

It would be great to see anybody in their flight suits. For the very few of us who are going, we'll just be there ya know? I'll probably wear my "no ghost" t-shirt. Their are other reasons, one reason we're not "suiting" up is because of the heat. Hopefully this theater or some theater (preferably closer in general) will show GB again. Then in general we'll see about suiting up.

However, if I knew for sure others would be suiting up, I'd be more open the idea. Why be the lone "fanboy!" :P:lol:

The_Y33TER , since the majority of the maker scen[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]

A little sneak preview of one of the bedrock parts[…]

Where do the other ends of the red/yellow wire[…]