For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
By Spengs
Chiller Theater is the "main" convention I can think of that is before Halloween. It use to be the weekend of Halloween. It looks like because they changed hotels, Chiller is weeks before Halloween this year.
By gbfreak2021
This chiller theater convention is coming up in two weeks, I now I plan on attending really want to get my GB 45 signed by ray parker Jr there. A good looking guest list anybody else going?
By njukgb
Look for the 2 person camera crew moving around - after the camera goes off the pack goes on.
By gbfreak2021
Huh? are you saying that you wont gear up until the camera crew leaves? I just for comfortability will probably change half way through.
By njukgb
No.. I was part of the 2 person camera crew moving around the convention - but when I switched off the camera for a large break - I switched on the Proton Pack and made the rounds.
By gbfreak2021
Wow RPJ Preformed Ghostbusters later Saturday at chiller theater probably right after I left wish I had known I would have stuck around and just suffered at work the next morning.
thegreatgallina wrote: We need a GB convention...

I wish but improbable. but I think if we wanted we could do a meet up might be fun.
By FaMzNeSS
Yeah same here, anything in the NY Metro area... and it's on like donkey kong for me.

:cool:
By gbfreak2021
This would be easier for you guys probably than for me but there is a convention in NY mid November and they are gonna be doing a screening of the return of the Ghostbusters. Might be a good excuse to meet up and I'm sure we could give them a hell of a run as a group of GB's in the costume contest.

Here the link to the convention.
The Big Apple Con
By njukgb
Big Apple Con - nice convention, they get their fair share of guests and specials... sadly I will be on location shooting interviews for a documentary on beer. I'll have you guys in mind, give those NY Jedis a run for their money and show up in full force.
By gbfreak2021
looks like we will probably be going for this one the little lady wants to catch a show so I guess we are making a weekend out of it. look forward to seeing people here.
By thegreatgalling
Guess when my girlfriends birthday is!? THE DAY AFTER!!!! Guess who wanted to spend her birthday in D.C. for her birthday?!?!?!

AUGGHHHH

I am working on it. I really want to go.

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]

And, lastly, for now, the video that prompted me t[…]

At some point, probably just better off opening up[…]