For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
Since the Amherst,NY signing was canceled and i refuse to let that set back on a good ol' road trip adventure (thumbs up) Figured i would see if anyone is up for a grand adventure to Walgreens bottle signing in Chicago,IL .... i am a lover of adventures and road trips and they are better shared in good company that is my belief...plus the cost are less for all when split

So if anyone that wants to Jump in the Mix is Welcome i have Plenty of room as i have a dodge conversion van that is loaded for comfort and travel...just pm me and we can figure things at leisure since its a bit away

Also Anyone plan on being at this one? if so lets meet up and get something going on

I Plan on Documenting the whole trip and i like to think i have a relatively decent camera (Sony HVR-A1J HDV) its been a few years but it should be like riding a bike as i used to film for a few events,short films,and low budget indie stuff

Canceled trip due to Amherst,NY signing has been rescheduled for june 30th...but anyone that wants to head with on that one is welcome

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]

And, lastly, for now, the video that prompted me t[…]