For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
By Powlowski
Ok. Everyone can relax, I found the car!
Many of you have already seen and expressed interest in this project. For those who don't know the RNYGB's do infact have an ECTO to roll around in. You know to drive from call to call? Its a Ford 2001 focus se wagon in black.
It is a large undertaking but managable if people help.
It has already been outfitted with vinyl and caution tape. The caution tape may need to be redone at somepoint.
The lightbars need repairing. Its an LED setup.
We need to do a siren. Ill break down my idea for that in another post.
The roofrack system with all the fun gadgets. - lots of R&D needed fabricating and all else that is implied.
Same goes for the internal pack and gear rack system for the trunk. Mark and I previously discussed this.

The trunk pack rack, lights and siren I am aiming for a may 1st deadline. The roofrack we can hammer out in the summer. Break it down into sections and whatnot.

This should be a fun group project. A piece of pride for our group.
By aliencatx
why? it doesnt look like ecto-1, it looks like an ecto plan and simple
By Powlowski
Oh should I now? Pray tell - why is that?
By Powlowski
The custom trunk, proton pack, sliding rack is underway. We will be able to securely store 2x proton packs for safe transport. This project / portion of the ECTO-1NP should be completed and installed within the next 3 weeks, possibly sooner!

Lights for the roof. Derek has started researching available lighting options, however this portion of the project seems quite costly. So please, everyone help scour ebay, craigslist, yatta yatta. We need to try to keep costs down as much as possible.

The siren.
There are several options here that will be discussed at the next meeting
    Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

The_Y33TER , since the majority of the maker sc[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?