For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
sounds fun im game

btw if anyone is interested and in the corning/elmira area theres going to be a haunted nightclub party at a haunted attraction calls tagsavania. It would be really nice to have other GBs there to party with. It a bother hunting down ghosts single handly. :)
if you can give more info about the manor ill see if I can pencil it in sounds fun but like Nick its a gas issue.

Nick if you want to come and glee isnt planing a party for you we can meet up some where and ill drive the rest of the way down.

edit: Same goes for anyone who would like to come, just let me know my car fits 4 thats it.
We should incorporating this in with your birthday. Nothing like celebrating life then trapping a few spooks.
Good food, good friends, good times. :cool:

I feel we should start planning these events even as soon as the summer. We’re going to have a laundry list of events to go see and do specially as the group grows and its worth the extra time to plan and have everyone there. I really want to meet and geek out with all of you.
Well by that time I will have several equipment for RNYGB use. Already we have several traps, meters and goggles. We will also have at least 3 proton packs (movie style, RGB style and EGB style) as well as a proton pistol, utility belts and a new custom twist on our franchise black uniforms.
Oh yea forgot to mention the spring/summer group effort to finish off ecto. Internal pack and gear rack system as well as the entire roofrack. I will be needing lots of help!
Im working on a Steampunk pack and trap very soon so you can add that to the mix as well. Im hoping to get some working lights or moving parts in it but who knows, its all based on time.

Nick P. If you want shoot me some pics of the new equipment (either facebook. email. phone) and ill post them to the facebook page. As soon as I get some down time ill start working on the ID cards. Im thinking after the holidays.

Nick.Y I want to see this slime blower!! send me a pic of facebook once its done :)
    PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]