For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
By Wallabe
Hey guys,
As the topic implies, I will be spending the better part of four years in Ithaca, while I study at Cornell. During my time in New York, I'd be very interested in getting to know any ghost heads in the area as well getting involved in events. I have my full uniform (sans pack) with me, so I'd be ready to jump right on in. I look forward to hopefully hearing from some of you.
By aliencatx
hi there, im from the corning/Elmira area and as of right now I know of nothing going on but a few of us are thinking of going to the zombie crawl in Watkin Glen in Oct if your interested in joining?
By aliencatx
ill keep ya updated as well. I know theres one in utica as well on Sept 30th that a bunch of us are going to with the ecto.
That one may be a bit closer for ya.
they dont have a webpage but they have a facebook:uticazombiewalk
By Wallabe
Utica is actually two hours out for me as opposed to half an hour for Watkins Glen. The latter shouldn't be too hard, so I'll certainly try.
By Meph
When did Watkins Glen start a zombie walk? I had to miss the Utica one this weekend due to another engagement in PA for a paintball game at EMR.

That's the problem with calendars. People schedule cool stuff on the same days.
By Socko525
Of course, spent 4 years in Cortland, NY and pretty much every weekend for 2 years in Ithaca at Cornell, and I leave and come home, and now I find all these GB fans there lol.
By TheRealPonyboy
Wallabe wrote:Hey guys,
As the topic implies, I will be spending the better part of four years in Ithaca, while I study at Cornell. During my time in New York, I'd be very interested in getting to know any ghost heads in the area as well getting involved in events. I have my full uniform (sans pack) with me, so I'd be ready to jump right on in. I look forward to hopefully hearing from some of you.
Every time I hear "Ithaca" I think of the movie Road Trip.
By aliencatx
Meph wrote:When did Watkins Glen start a zombie walk? I had to miss the Utica one this weekend due to another engagement in PA for a paintball game at EMR.

That's the problem with calendars. People schedule cool stuff on the same days.
Theres been one there for alittle while now, they just didnt do one this year for money and time reasons.
I know it sucks. There was a zombie walk in Roc last week that I missed out but some of my buddies went in full costume for zombie control of course
By Powlowski
Your always more than welcome to join our group brotha.
By Wallabe
Powlowski wrote:Your always more than welcome to join our group brotha.
Thanks, transportation may be tough, but I'd love to do some stuff with you guys during the upcoming school years.

Or if you bought the access pack you get them inst[…]

Now that we at SAGB have actually got through our […]

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal el[…]

I have not heard of this. On the Matty PKE, if the[…]