For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
By GhostbustersNJ
Unfortunately the Ecto is at huge risk of vandals anywhere outdoors and unattended on halloween night, so I have to stick by it.
We've seen keying, eggs, and stolen/vandalized vinyls, so it's kinda rough.

Did the LIGB apply for a parade permit? Their Ecto it pretty sweet.
By XxEctOxX
By FeinDTacticS
Yeah Id be willing to chip in on parking for the ecto-4 if that is the case.. we have plenty of "Central Parking" locations around manhattan and we can def get it into a spot to not be damaged.. If you would still be willing to come I will be willing to chip in for parking... I just want to enjoy the night with everyone!

XxEctOxX, are you and the boys all heading somewhere specific again this year? meeting at the firehouse? let me know whats up since we are getting close..

I have parties lined up from today until monday so my suit is going through the works this weekend..
By XxEctOxX
i might just be flying solo this year, most of the guys are working
By Dan AKA
That parade was a nightmare last year, and keeping people away from the Ecto was a strain. Good luck this year boys. I'll be kicking it on my home turf this year.
By FeinDTacticS
I am still sticking with a firehouse meetup like last year. It makes the most sense. Manny works late that day because of a sched change and I have not heard from Carl. I know Ecto1321 is going to be there for sure since he has been working hard on his gear.

XxEctOxX, what is your opinion on where to meet up this year? Do we pay our yearly homage to the firehouse and move out?
By XxEctOxX
your gonna have to pm me your number. cause I'm waiting on a friend of mine in queens to get out from work. were gonna be there for the parade but we might cut it close so i don't think i can get to you early enough.
By GhostbustersNJ
Well, nails in the coffin, no permit and I can't get off work.

Have fun, be safe, and most of all, take pictures so we can all live vicariously through you!
By ecto1321
Hey, for those who are planning on going to ladder 8 tonight, what time works best for people? You guys wanna shoot for 7? It might be a little dark for pictures, but it gives us plenty of time to what up to the start of the parade if interested. I was planning on parking up by 23rd and taking the subway down to franklin, that way I can walk north in the parade and (assuming I dont pass out from carrying a 60 pound pack 20 blocks) end up back by my car.
By FeinDTacticS
I will be there around 6pm and wait for you Ecto1321.. I dont know what time fanboy and xxectoxx will be around.. im trying to get phone numbers to ease this meetup
By FeinDTacticS
Okay Melnutz is also a mabye also from NJ so that adds one more! awesome news .... I will see you guys at 6pm!
By FeinDTacticS
XxEctOxX wrote:your gonna have to pm me your number. cause I'm waiting on a friend of mine in queens to get out from work. were gonna be there for the parade but we might cut it close so i don't think i can get to you early enough.

PM sent. I really hope you guys make it. Meet us whenever you get there please guys! we need all we can get!
By FeinDTacticS
Dude... Steve.. we needed you there so badly i wish you got there before we were forced into the parade. Some girl showed me a picture of you and anthony on the subway home and asked if i knew you... i only knew it was you because of your nametag "torem"

we need to meet up soon
By ecto1321
jackdoud wrote:Image
Jack, thats amazing. lol.

That was an insane night. At one point we were basically the only ones on the block and it felt like a tickertape parade in our honor! The amount of love for the ghostbusters here in nyc was ridiculous! I wish we had found you guys if only so we could share picture taking duty. lol. Next year Im definitely gonna take off work so I dont have to rush to get in early. As soon as my girlfriend sends me the pics off her camera I'll put some up.
By FossilizedArt
Man, you know what my night consisted of? Going downport (about a half mile from my house), chilling with one of my teammates in the cold for a couple hours and watching his friends dance around in their costumes, then coming back home, haha. Macri, we still need to meet!

Glad y'all had a good Halloween - that parade looked fantastic!
By FeinDTacticS
jackdoud wrote:Image

ROFLAMO... I was sitting here in my neurologist's waiting room for my appointment... all of a sudden im laughing so hard im tearing and the doctors aids are looking at me like " that kid needs more pills "
By XxEctOxX
It was a lot of fun, I hope we find that picture we took when Mr FeindT spots the
Police commissioner like where's freaking waldo
By FeinDTacticS
XxEctOxX wrote:It was a lot of fun, I hope we find that picture we took when Mr FeindT spots the
Police commissioner like where's freaking waldo

dude... did you see how many photographers took the chance to get that shot? it HAS to be somewhere....we must find it.
By aliencatx
Love the pic of you guys standing at the firehouse. the lighting and all around shot is amazing.
was it planned?
By ecto1321
aliencatx wrote:Love the pic of you guys standing at the firehouse. the lighting and all around shot is amazing.
was it planned?
Thanks! We were actually walking back to pose for another pic when my gf snapped that one. It came out pretty cool looking though.
By aliencatx
It is badass!
By FeinDTacticS

Sorry... I had to

For the legacy shell, what aspects are damage that[…]

Greetings

Welcome aboard, Samson! :)

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

I know very little about Five Nights at Freddy's […]