For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
By m_burkit
Well, right now I'm up at State College PA (going to PSU) but I graduate in May and moving back home which is about an hour north of Philly.
By m_burkit
I'm spending this summer rebuilding my pack (the pack is laying in pieces up in my Dad's attic, it needs a rebuild) and losing the few pounds I gained at college to fit back in the jump suit.

But yeah sure, I would be up for that. Need more GBs to hang with during Halloween!
By Containment Unit1
Im thinking we should get a group going for this area of Pa and Del. I mean I see some of these groups that have myspace pages and they look like they have fun. Im finishing up my pack now.Hopefully withing a month i can say its finish.I have 2 ghost traps and just made myself a pair of googles although I do hope when i can to purchase the real googles frames from another member
By m_burkit
Yeah, it would be fun. I just need to finish my time up at State College, PA; then rebuild my pack (its in pieces). If someone wants to come up with a name and start a myspace page, I'll donate one of my pictures of me in full get up. I think it would be fun during halloween especially to have more then just one GB.

Here's my myspace if anyone wants to drop me a line. I'm game for a PA/Del. GB franchise.

http://www.myspace.com/matt_burkit
By Charnel
I'm about 15 minutes away from you stephen.
By Containment Unit1
All of us should meet up one day who live in the philly area and aquaint ourselves and maybe get alil group going. I have seen many groups that have webpages maybe we can do it to. Im still working on the gun for my pack. Im just about fininsh with all I have to do is the track for the gun. I have a GB1 trap and a RGB toy trap I made to look more like the cartoon and I have a pair or googles. Who is up for a group??????? :D
By NJGhostbusters
Jersey City here! I am down to meet all u guys I would love to get help om my pack too..Cant build one myself :-( Anyway if we do wanna meet we should meet in NYC I mean come on thats the birth place of the GB's !

Myspace.com/RealNJGhostbusters
By dr_logan
Greetings. my name is Joseph, and I'm a ghosthead from Allentown Pa.

I guess thus far, I'm the lone Ghostbuster of the Lehigh Valley lol

Nice to meet you folks.

At some point, probably just better off opening up[…]

Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?