For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
By Ketchum
I like that. Be kinda nice for a DC team. Team up with us in md and the va for a mid-atlantic thing.
By exo95er
luke warmwater wrote:Does any existing franchise claim Washington DC?
There's the NoVA Ghostbusters on the other side of the Potomac. So yeah, there's an existing franchise in the NCR.
By exo95er
As for the logo, it's okay... but I don't associate the NCR with the DC flag.
By luke warmwater
I thought it fit nicely within the original logo. It was just for fun, mainly, but it could just as easily be for DC proper instead of the region.
By BlkMesaHero
I'd be up for joining. Although I have no equipment, but I do have cash to build the gear......just not the experience.
By BlkMesaHero
exo95er wrote:As for the logo, it's okay... but I don't associate the NCR with the DC flag.
I tend to agree. I hope no one minds but I have a logo being worked on now for the NCR Ghostbusters. What I intend this patch for is to be used by anyone within driving distance of the Capital Building. Why the Capital Building? It is a very reconcilable landmark and I feel as Americans we can all lay claim to it.

Again, I hope one will be offended by me going ahead with this. Those that feel a need to contact me please do so. When I get the final design back I'll email it first to NoVA Ghostbusters, NCR Ghostbusters, and Maryland Ghostbusters that want to see it first before it is made public.
By luke warmwater
I also tried to use the Capitol, but it just made the logo too busy. The design I posted really appealed to me for its simplicity.

That being said, I have no claims on any possible DC franchise. I already command a 501st Garrison and that's enough dork drama for me.
By goldenhawk
luke warmwater wrote:I also tried to use the Capitol, but it just made the logo too busy. The design I posted really appealed to me for its simplicity.

That being said, I have no claims on any possible DC franchise. I already command a 501st Garrison and that's enough dork drama for me.
If you used the Capitol Dome, it would have looked like one of the logos the Caps were using a couple of years back on their black jersey.

Well, you more than welcome to help the NOVA GBs if you want.
By BlkMesaHero
Sorry private PM.
By goldenhawk
AJ Quick wrote:Just don't drive around in an Ecto near the White House...
I just got magnetic decals for my SUV. I'm getting the other decals made up as we speak. All I need are the lights, the siren, the roof mounted equipment (more specifically a roof mounted proton cannon), and numerous radiation and high voltage warning decals and I'm there. Up and down Pennsylvania Avenue and the Capitol Street, and into the secured zone. I'd love to see what happens at a security check point. If they run my name through the system, they'll find out I have security clearances. The confused look on the guards would be precious!
By goldenhawk
BlkMesaHero wrote:Sorry private PM.
Sorry for what? No offense was taken. Any input is appreciated.

Hey, join us at Air and Scare on Oct. 23. The more the merrier.
By goldenhawk
AJ Quick wrote:
goldenhawk wrote:The confused look on the guards would be precious!
Seen it. They don't look confused. They look like they are gonna beat your ass.
So, do you think I'll at least make the local news?
By goldenhawk
Luke, i your still interested in a Washington DC franchise, I'm moving the Northern VA franchise north to the city of DC. That will allow us to take on the whole Wash. DC Metropolitan Area.

At some point, probably just better off opening up[…]

Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?