For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
Well I threw out the time 12 - whenever, so that it would be open ended and give everyone a chance to make an appearance. My girlfriend is part of the group but works 12 -7. I'm sure that it will be going on for quite some time.

IS ANYBODY (besides aliencatx) COMING? Times are flexible here. I know some people may have to work as well as some minor commuting.
Aliencatx mentioned she won't be able to show until sometime after 4pm.
What about the rest of you fellow GB's out there? I would really like (and it would be increasingly beneficial) to get people together around the same time frame. Remember this meeting is tomorrow!!!
By Powlowski
Ok update on Project ECTO-1NP
Tyler Boothe has sheduled tomorrow to hammer out the decal design & layout with me (us). Hopefully he will come through and we can finalize a design. Is anybody willing and able to work on a roofrack? The car is a 2001 Ford Focus SE wagon. We will also need to custom design an interior removable pack rack and gear storage system.
my gf said she would watch your kids she gets out at 7.
Stacie wont be here until around 6pm.
Shaun is gonna try to make it out as well.
I havent heard from anybody else :/
By aliencatx
Thanks for the invite to the bbq/meet up. It was great. Let me know when the next meeting is and ill come up. This time with a fixed car lol
By Powlowski
ECTO1D - We would love to have you join our group brotha'. Looking foward to seeing you in Buffalo!
To everyone - the lightbars for the car came in. I need help properly and securely mounting as well as wiring them. Please don't be shy.
By ECTO1D
Sounds great bro, and as far as the lightbar wiring and mounting me and my buddy do that professionally. shoot me a text message if u can and we can talk il pm you my number
By needafix14
hey guys, and here i thought was the only ghostbuster in Rochester! whats the best way to get a hold of you guys Im psyched can you pm me the details?
By Ecto79
Hello Rochester GB my name is Blake Bednarz and im one of 3 Buffalo GB who were contacted about the bisons night in our home town. We were wondering how many of you there are in your group and what type of gear you will be bringing to the night of the 12th. There will be 4 of us with full gear (traps, pke meter,s goggles packs, and a slime blower as well) Just nice to see they contacted another group after us as well. The more the marrier :cool:
By Powlowski
With proper thanks to Derek, Steve, Shaun, and Tyler we have an ECTO-1 well on its way. All decals are on minus the red stripe/fin and side door logos (using magnets until I can get a replacement set of vinyl). The lights are mounted, and currently run off of the cig lighter. Hardwiring will need to be done at a future date. Roofrack will need to be custom fabricated at a future date as well. The car will make its debut at the Buffalo Bisons GB night this Friday.
-Nick
By Ecto79
Awesome! Cant wait to see the bad boy in action lol. Me and our 3 other fellow gb back here at home cant wait to suit up with u guys and bust some heads!.....in a spiritual sense of course.
By aliencatx
I wont be able to make it up there Fri thanks to work but I will be sending you good vibe mood slime your way. In words of course. Remember to get lots of pics:)

As a side note are any of you guys going to Scare-a-cuse?
Im goin for the day on Sat
I think it would be neat to come out and show off the car
http://scare-a-cuse.net/
By Powlowski
Ok fellow local Ghost Heads! Several things to be layed out on the preverbial table here. First thing I'd like to mention is great job at the Bisons Friday night bash. Those of us who showed it was great to see you all and take part in what will hopefully become an annual event, possibly to include a halloween special event ( still in discussion - please direct interest to Mr. Tom Holmes). Many many thanks again to Mr. Tom Holmes who played an enormous role in setting up and organizing this event. Second order of business... I would like to host another GB themed cookout meet and greet. I do not have an exact date or time just yet as I would like to find out your schedules and plan a Saturday or Sunday that most if not all will be able to attend. Its bring a dish type deal. This is open to anyone and everyone interested. Buffalo this means you too! Again the last one only Stacie showed up for, it would be nice if we could have a bigger better turnout. Please don't be shy. Let's all collaborate, as this will be an excellent way for us to get connected. Third order of business... There is a Convention approaching in Syracuse, NY. Scare-A-Cuse sci-fi and paranormal expo will be held on September 9,10&11. I believe there is a site and there are tickets to be bought as well as celebrities to be met. Scare-A-Cuse.net . Check it out. I hope to see more GB brotha's and sista's representin' that Gb LovE! Shaun his wonderful wife Gina, Galina and myself will be driving down in the ECTO we've been working on. I know that that Stacie will be there as well. The 5 of us are attending on Saturday the 10th.
-Nick
By aliencatx
Im bringing a few members of my local paranormal group, there not ghostbusters but do appreciate the work we do to the con with me. I’ll be in uniform making sure the floor is safe.

Nick do you have any extra cards to hand out?
If theres a templet send it to me and ill print a few on card stock

We the cookout/meeting is closer let me know and ill see if I can come up
By Meph
Scare-A-Cuse. My friend Eric was telling me about that. That I plan on attending. I do have a full suit/pack and can go fully suited up if others wish to also.

Saturday the 10th. I'll be there, man. Will convince Eric to try and put on the blue labcoat, I have a sniffer he can borrow.
By aliencatx
awesome amigo! always love to see more GBs out there.
If theres enough of us well try to get at least one group photo.
By Meph
Or not. Our fire department will be sending a crew out for support, looks like there's some flooding regions after the Hurricane and then last few days of rain. I'll be gone for a few days and going to miss the entire thing. Hope you guys have fun. I'll probably be filling sandbags most weekend.
By Powlowski
Well Shaun and his wife Gina can't make it. No babysitter :( however as of right now it still seems as though Galina and myself are still coming down in the ECTO-1NP (still needs the custom plates and roofrack). Megan can't make it. There's a slim possibility another friend of ours - Melissa - may come down in one of my alternate suits. Probably will be leaving North Chili around 8:30am. Sadly my packs and traps are down in texas undergoing maintance and repairs. So we RNYGB's will be traveling light this time around. We should figure out a time and place to meet up. My cell you can call or text 585-957-6599.
-Nick
By NickFame13
Hello, fellow Rochesterian Ghostbusters! New forum member, here..... feeling highly froggy and ready to jump! Good to see I am not alone in the Flower City! :cool::crunch::wrongforum:
By Powlowski
I grew up in Greece and currently work in Greece (14612) but live in North Chili (14514) with Galina. Looking foward to meeting you Nick. Call me.

GHOSTBUSTERS RE-RELEASE in HD
Although it is not listed on any site or paper we did some calling around, tracking and research. Sony is keeping this a hush hush deal and lacking in promo. There are no pre-sale tickets. However there is at least one premier theater in the Rochester, NY area that WILL be showing this special re-release. Regal Henrietta Cinema Stadium 18 has all the gear in hand IS confirmed to show. This Thursday the 13th as well as the other two dates Thursday the 20th and Thursday the 27th at 7:00 PM.
Personally i will attempt to make all 3x dates along with the current work in progress the ECTO-1NP. Plan on gearing up! I am looking forward to enjoying this lucky, once in a life time event with everyone.
By NickFame13
I grew up in Greece, also. They may never finish the road work. XD

Not so much this week, but, maybe, would have to be the 20th, if at all. The 27th will be time spent recovering from hernia surgery. Now, where did I put that petri dish?? :sigh::blush::whatever::eduardo:
By Powlowski
Ok well Regal Henrietta Cinema Stadium 18 just called me. The higher ups have changed minds and tickets just went on pre-sale. Also they are interested in using the ecto and possibly some props and whatnot for promo!
By aliencatx
Oh man I wont be able to make the 13th but I will try for the 20th thats a much better date for me.
Btw Nice to meet you Nick, im Stacie.
By NickFame13
The pleasure is all mine, Stacie! I'm so stoked to be here and get to know and collaborate with everyone! It's been a long time coming, and I almost gave up searching, thinking I was the only one in the area. I'm happy to be proven wrong..... let's kick some slime! :eduardo::kylie::cool:
By aliencatx
I was like that before I met powlowski. It tends to suck being from a rurial area but we GBs got to stick together. Who else is going to save the world?

and yes its slime time!

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]