For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
By supercooldude
Calling all interested men, women, children, spooks, specters etc. etc., to the first interest meeting for the New York City Ghostbusters Chapter!

Information:

Where:Bubby’s Pie Company 120 Hudson Street in Tribeca, NY, NY 10013 (212) 219-0666

When: Friday, February 19th, 2010 @ 6:00pm

Why Bubby’s?: Because it is only a few blocks from Hook and Ladder 8 @ 4 North Moore Street, which is the original Ghostbusters firehouse location.

What to bring?: It is not required to bring/be dressed in/be in possession of a ghostbusters uniform/proton pack/ghost trap/PKE Meter/Slime Blower/Giga meter etc. This is for everyone, regardless of what you have. The only thing you need to bring is a passion for Ghostbusters! (I will not be in uniform, but if I drive I may have it in the car)

Who the hell am I?: My name is Scott Biski and I am father of 2 awesome kids, and a teacher here in New York. Thanks to my 4 year old son, I had my Ghostbusters passion reignited and would love to meet other people with similar interests.

Subway Directions:

Take the 1 or 9 train to Franklin St. and walk 1 block west on Franklin to Hudson St. then right one block to North Moore. You can also take the A,C, E trains to Canal St. Walk south on West Broadway to North Moore St. Turn right and walk two blocks to Hudson St.
PLEASE - DO NOT respond to this PM, it will be much, much easier for everyone to email me, so I can organize accordingly. Please PM me if you are interested in attending
By Socko525
Sorry guys I can't make it. By the time I get back to the office and get down there itd be after 7 and then a two+ hour ride home is too much
By supercooldude
I'll be there with a black GB T-Shirt on. Socko thats a bummer, if you change you mind let us know...
By FeinDTacticS
Crap, im stuck at work until 9pm... and im in grand central.. ugh
By supercooldude
All,

It was great to meet up with some fellow ghostheads this past Friday! We have decided to meet again next month, with the plan being to meet close to locations used in the films. The next stop is... Colombus Circle and Central Park west! Hope to see some more people there!
Stay tuned for more details.
-s
By supercooldude
FeinDTacticS wrote:Crap, im stuck at work until 9pm... and im in grand central.. ugh
:sigh:

:lol:
By FeinDTacticS
Hopefully I can make the next meeting you guys have planned. How many people showed up for the first one?
By supercooldude
FeinDTacticS wrote:Hopefully I can make the next meeting you guys have planned. How many people showed up for the first one?

A total of three. It was a great start.
By ayoung728
Hi,
Can you please let me know the next time you have a scheduled meeting? How did this one go? My son is quite a fan and & just built him a proton pack for his B-Day.
Thanks
Andrew Young
By FeinDTacticS
yeah when is the next meeting going down? I am still looking foward to meeting some fellow ghostheads and planning our halloween adventures of walking around as a team... and heading to hook and ladder 8 ..etc.etc.

our pictures will be taken a lot being in NYC
By supercooldude
Sorry for the late reply....

We are currently trying to pick a date after April 8th to meet. Let me know who is available when.

-s
By FeinDTacticS
We need to start planning for the upcoming comicon/halloween this year.. i know its kinda early but these things are never too early to plan out for..

we should hold another meeting soon to discuss our further plans for our chapter and our plans for this year.
By FeinDTacticS
Supercooldude, we need to sched another meeting when the weather gets better
By mediaguypj
Lemme know I am just outside the city in nj....also check out the jersey forums trying to get it going. We have some north nj local guys there
By DohRayEgon82
May 18th anyone? I like the idea of hanging out by ladder 8. Im in the process of making my shell, can't wait for Halloween this year!
    Reboot Proton Pack build 2016

Hi Y'all! :) I am resurrecting this thread because[…]

Did it come out today? Ugh the art is so bad tho[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

I thought 6 inch was 6 inch.. I just looked the m[…]