For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
By winston18
Hey guys,

I am in a magazine article writing class at Fordham University in New York and for our final paper we need to do a "specialized report" on something we find interesting. Naturally I thought of how I could use my love for Ghostbusters and I thought it would be a good idea to do a report on the builders of Ghostbusters props. Why they do it, how they do it, etc.

So I was hoping I could talk to some of you guys about the process. I could use some interviews with people via e-mail or an online chat but I also need to get some in-person experience which is why I posted this in the Northeast section. I am looking for some people from the NY city area to help me out. Ideally I could watch part of a build but simply seeing some fanmade props and talking about it would help.

My professor told me to find the next event where prop builders come together (like a convention) but I can't seem to find anything in the NY area close enough to be in time for my due date of December 9th.

So if anyone is having a "build day" or is interested in just letting me interview you online I would really appreciate the help.

PM me or reply here and thanks a lot.

-James (Winston18)
By winston18
I am going to be home in Great Falls for the Thanksgiving break until the Sunday after Thanksgiving. I basically have the long weekend off. Any chance of meeting up sometime that weekend?
By goldenhawk
winston18 wrote:I am going to be home in Great Falls for the Thanksgiving break until the Sunday after Thanksgiving. I basically have the long weekend off. Any chance of meeting up sometime that weekend?
Some of the NOVA GBs want to get together for a build day. I don't know if Thanksgiving weekend will be it though. I'll help you if I can. Why don't you PM me some of your questions?

Or if you bought the access pack you get them inst[…]

Now that we at SAGB have actually got through our […]

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal el[…]

I have not heard of this. On the Matty PKE, if the[…]