For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
I'm going to be calling the Holiday Inn tomorrow to see if they still have rooms. I'm going to drive out Friday night, stay all Saturday, then drive back Sunday. At least that's the plan. Depending on how my phone calls go tomorrow, we will see how much of that plan stays in effect.
Well as of last saturday night they still had some rooms left. Hopefully they still do. Lookin forward to meeting you guys and gals. Between the Philly Busters, The Ohio Busters, and the Pitssburgh crew it sounds like there'll be a hell of a lot of khaki!
DarkSpectre wrote:You can always tell when Ernie does a con. It's usually a sea of Khaki and Grey. Hopefully I won't get dicked out of a pic with him like I was at Adventurecon 2 years ago. But this looks like it's going to be fun.

What happened? Lines too long?
| alkaline | wrote:
DarkSpectre wrote:You can always tell when Ernie does a con. It's usually a sea of Khaki and Grey. Hopefully I won't get dicked out of a pic with him like I was at Adventurecon 2 years ago. But this looks like it's going to be fun.

What happened? Lines too long?
Ernie's plane was late and he stayed almost 90 minutes after the con was over for the day... The people running Adventurecon kept getting on the loudspeaker every 10 mintues.. "If you are not in line to see Mr. Hudson, LEAVE!!!"

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement […]

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/37016683[…]

Between the terror dogs in GB1 and the Boogieman i[…]

Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with disas[…]