For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
By Meph
I just got back from Manhattan yesterday, I walked around a bit and actually had mapped out locations from the Ghostbusters movie. Firehouse (14 North Moore Street), Public Library, Columbia University Library steps (between W120 & W114 Streets), Irving Trust Building (1 Wall Street, it was the "bank" where they got the loan), Spook Central (55 Central Park West), Tavern on the Green (Central Park West at 67th Street). I only had time to hit up the Firehouse and the NY Public Library (it is under renovation on the outside, but Lions and steps still decent for a picture).

So either on Halloween or the day after, depends on work schedule and when time off can be had, most likely the day after so Nov. 1st, we plan on going to all these locations in costume. Any body else in the area wish to join feel free.
By FeinDTacticS
Depending on how I feel after Friday night and all day Saturday dressed as a Ghostbuster Ill see if I want to attend this meeting in gear. Im really excited to see reactions of more than one person in full costume than just one person lol

I haven't done the new update to the Spirits Unlea[…]

I ended up grabbing one of the 84 wands just t[…]

Matty PKE Question...URGENT

Depending on the price, it might be worth snatchin[…]

I have a full sized spirit pack, and I have the gh[…]