For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
By supercooldude
Hi there,

Okay I'm writing this as sort of a call for help. I live in Astoria, Queens, in an apartment building. I don't have a large apartment or a workshop, I've just set up a work bench in our 2 bedroom apartment which holds me, my wife and two kids (nearly 4 years old and 1.5 years old).

Why do I need help? Spray painting. I've been trying to spray paint in different locations in the basement and garages and just feel...well...I guess I should say I like to work in private and I can't. I'm also worried about people complaining about paint fumes and what not (there are a few characters in this building). It's not relaxing at all and I need a place to spray paint my pack and my sons halloween costume without worry. I'd drive to my parents who live upstate but that is time I simply don't have.

Are there any ghost head that have an open area (outdoor or garage) where I could spray paint either a night this week or this coming weekend?

-s
By FeinDTacticS
Just do what I did..

Go head out to your garbage area and spray it there, camp with it for about 20 minutes or so then bring it inside to dry overnight..

When it was raining and I could not do that I would use the dining room in my apartment and spraypaint in there with a window fan right next to it pulling all the fumes out. Its tough but us New Yorkers gotta make due with what we got,

good luck

At some point, probably just better off opening up[…]

Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?