For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
By supercooldude
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a top notch hobby shop here in NYC? Thanks.

There must be an awesome one here somewhere...right?
By supercooldude
I guess I just hear "go to your local hobby shop" a lot around here so I thought I would check one out, for supplies building my pack, etc. I thought they would have the top shelf epoxies or the small crews that I can't find around here. I live in Astoria, but I'm always exploring.

-s
By jackdoud
"Local hobby shop" means a lot of things these days and it's rare to find a store that has everything you're looking for anymore. You'll want to look for everything from a model/train/miniature store to an artist supply house to a hardware/electronics store.
By FeinDTacticS
Sorry to tell you the only hobby shop we had here in Queens is sadly now gone and it was on Main street in flushing. There are a few in manhattan that deal in mostly RC stuff with boats and junk but if your looking for epoxy for your pack just head to home depot or your nearest plumber supply shop.. there should be some on steinway somewhere.

2 part epoxy for the pack and some 2 part plumbers putty for the welds and your good

I've ordered one of these for a friend to use off […]

GB News is calling the Pink Camo Tint the last m[…]

Sugarland Express.Very early Spielberg movie,it's […]

Also probably different release dates. USA[…]