For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
By EDFX
The Philadelphia Ghostbusters assembled a team and had an outing at the Philadelphia Art Museum on Sunday, August 30th. It was a beautiful day for them to conduct their photo shoot with new members, but they also found time to pose for pictures with fans, and collect money for charity. The team consisted of Nate, Matt, Ed, Tony, Rose, and Jack. Thank you to all the fans who were there that day and who donated to our upcoming charity walk!

Here's a few photos below, but see them all at our site: http://www.edfx.com/philadelphiaghostbu ... eum083009/!

Yeah, that was a lot of fun. We got some pictures taken and raised some money on a beautiful day. If anyone wants to donate to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's evening walk, "Light the Night" Walk; you are more then free to do so here.

As of today, we are 1/3 of the way there to our goal, which is pretty good considering we still have a month and a half till the walk.

This looks like a beautiful book, I would love to […]

Super helpful thanks. I will read properly when I&[…]

I just couldn't help myself and had to add texture[…]

@GBfan77 No when I turn it off it still keeps firi[…]