For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
Ernie was on the cheaper side actually. Adam West, William Shatner, and William Dafoe were way more expensive. In fact, Adam West's people chased us down because we took a picture of him from 10 feet away! "Hey, no photographs or videos without paying!"

On another note, my group made it on to Proton Charging news!

Hudson on GB3

I feel kind of honored to be considered "News".
The prices are the prices - usually start around $20 (even lesser known actors) for name figures.. for the headliners they get pricey (I have seen $80-100 - depending on what you want). Add to that the cost of getting into the event... and (possibly) the cost of your own item it does get pricey - especially if you have a few guests you aim to get autographs and/or photographs of.

As for getting chased down - it is convention etiquette not to take a photo without paying (considered bad form). The headliners usually enforce it much more diligently than most of the others (who usually get assigned a convention volunteer).

I don't speak from any position of authority (only been hitting the con circuit since Oct. 2006), but a lot of research into conventions since then has opened my eyes to (what many see) the subculture.....

...which is a lot of fun.
mburkit wrote:On another note, my group made it on to Proton Charging news!

Hudson on GB3
Ernie was on WMMR this morning and had a lot to say about GB3, expect a 2012 release. The show posts podcasts everyday, I'll nab it when I can, edit it down to the Ernie interview and post.
jackdoud wrote:Here's the interview clip:

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=2f47 ... f6e8ebb871
Thanks for sharing that, man! I guess we're getting some conflicting info depending on the source, but it looks more than likely that GBIII is going to happen. Sounds like Sony itself is the main hold-out at this point. If they greenlight the movie, I'm sure Murray will get on-board.

I think 2012 seems a bit too far off though. I'm sure they could get this out for summer 2011 no problem.
The metalmachine.net did an interview with Ernie at Wizard's Big Apple Con this weekend.

Here's the link: http://www.metalmachine.net/ernie_hudson_wizard.html

I have to say, I saw more GB cosplayers at this con than any con i've been to so far. I also did get to meet with Mr. Hudson, shake his hand and get my copy of GB2 signed. Overall it was a great Saturday. I think I did see the PA boys there. And PAGB, that's an awesome video.
Looking back on it, I probably should have bought one of his group shots while I was there, but I seriously doubt I'd ever get it completed either way. I don't think Murray is much for autograph signing. I gave him one to sign that only had the three guys on it, but as I told him it's was tough to find a good screen grab that would not only look good (I.e. had everyone in a decently framed shot), but also included everybody..... And he knew that all too well when I told him :)....

Anyone know if Ramis does convention tours or might do they New York Comic Con next year?

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]