For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
By RayVenkman
hello GBFANS.com

my name's Drew i'm 23 and live in wimington DE. i recently went out to a local bar and nighttime hot spot, called DEAD PRESIDENTs one of my favorite bars. this wasn't one of y normal bar outtings though. that friday night at 10 pm. i went in in full GB uni. pack, trap, suit. and the girls loved it. don't think i have ever gotten more attention for being a geek. when i went in i felt the eyes upon me, but i just played it off like i didn't see. i the procided to walk around the bar. with people watching me going what the hell is this guy doing. i whipped out my wand and started pointing it under tables . one girl spoke up. "oh shit we have a gost problem. but who are we gonna call?" and then every person in the bar wanted a pic taken or to wear the pack. or to just talk to me. the people must have bought me 10+ drinks. it was the single greast GB expierence i've ever had.

now to the reason for the post. i'm trying to find more people who's be interested in getting together with other fans.......................and go out and scare the straits. now i'm not saying it has to be in DE i'm willing to travel some. but i'd really just like to storm a bar 4 ghosbusters deep. if you're interested drop me a pm or an email drewrappo@hotmil.com. we can organise something. should be fun for all. and girls for all too.

oh and those who do come will be treated the first round on me.

hope to hear from somebody
DREW

At some point, probably just better off opening up[…]

Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?