For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
By FossilizedArt
This's my second post here, and I'm mostly just kind of lurking on the chat, but I figured I'd post this, as it's relevant and still one of the most awesome things I've ever experienced in my life. It's a year old now, but still exceedingly epic.

"This past weekend, I attended I-Con 2008 (http://IconSF.org), running a ton of panels for the anthro programming track along with my girlfriend, and a few of my cohorts, and fellowshipping with a bunch of the locals. Good times were had.

What REALLY made the con for me, however, was meeting Mr. Ernie Hudson. I really knew I had to meet him months ago, when I first heard he was going to be a guest there. People were all like "Ray Park! Billy West!" and I'm thinking "dude, f****g WINSTON! What's wrong with y'all?"

I was standing in line to meet him, and the wait wasn't terrible at all. I was about 8 or 9 people back, and I could see Mr. Hudson and his wife (?) sitting there talking to fans and admirers, and taking pictures with them. He had some SWEET promo pictures on his table, from both the first and second 'Ghostbusters' films, as well as 'Congo', 'The Hand That Rocks the Cradle', 'Desperate Housewives', and 'The Crow', I believe. He was selling them at decent prices, and while they were tempting as HELL, I'd thought ahead, though. I pulled out my copy of the 'Ghostbusters' DVD and removed the cover sleeve, and 3 people behind me went "oh, MAN, that's a good idea.. why didn't I think of that?"

I didn't know how I'd respond to meeting him, but I figured I'd be cool and ask him a couple of simple questions (what was it like behind the wheel of the Ectomobile, was it fun reuniting with the old cast and crew for doing voicework on the upcoming XBox 360 game, etc) and tell him how cool it was in the movie when his character gets hired on the spot, to what would arguably be the coolest job on the planet. So it's our turn up next, and he is so laid-back and cool, and goes "hey, what's up man!" and shakes my hand. Then he goes "I love the shirt. :)"

Of course, I locked the f*** up, and drew a blank.

I managed to get out a choked "hello, Sir.. It's a real honor to meet you. Thank you. You are a really big part of my childhood, and I appreciate it." My girl was with me the whole time, and she saw me trembling a little, I was between exploding and breaking down and crying. She snapped this shot of Mr. Hudson and myself, and then he offers us a SECOND photo, with my girl in it too! She goes "um, ok, let me get another $20 out" and he's like "No, no, don't worry about it!" So we got 2 for the price of one. Oh, and let me not forget, he signed the DVD cover with the following:

*Ronnie, Who You Gonna Call?
Ernie Hudson
'Winston'*

I know he signed most stuff like that. But hey; This is my Ghostbusters DVD. There are many like it but this one is mine.

Mr. Hudson is a very gracious and kind dude, and I thank him for taking the time to say hi to this old cartoonist.

Let it be known: Winston Rules."

Yeah, so I thought I would just share this with y'all. Take care.

I haven't had Xbox Live for a while, but I'm consi[…]

I cut out the middleman and sprayed my pack and ba[…]

I'm hoping we'll see another set when the next F[…]

GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

When you say you only have the proton pack light k[…]