For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
By Karma
AN EVENING WITH HAROLD RAMIS

The Museum of Moving Image in New York presents this special event.

Friday, June 12, 7:00 p.m.
Introduction by David Cross
At The Times Center, 242 W. 41st Street, Manhattan

As a writer, director, and actor, Harold Ramis is the man behind some of the funniest Hollywood movies of the past thirty years. He wrote Animal House, whose raunchy humor revitalized screen comedy. He also wrote Ghostbusters and starred in the film with Dan Aykroyd and Bill Murray. His many other credits include Caddyshack, Groundhog Day, Analyze This, The Ice Harvest, and his latest film, Year One. Ramis will talk about his career, from his days as head writer of the cult-favorite TV series Second City TV to his recent collaboration with Jack Black, Michael Cera, and David Cross in the Moses-era comedy Year One. The evening, which will include clips from a wide range of Ramis's film and television work, will be moderated by Chief Curator David Schwartz.

Tickets: $25 public/$15 Museum members/Free for sponsor-level and above. Order tickets online or by calling 718.784.4520.
By Mjollnir
How was it Ectoman?
By Ectoman_913
It was really cool a different experience for me.

It was like inside the actors studio so he spoke about his career the intro was by david cross, he was hilarious.

After we waited outside there was about 8 GB fans out there and he signed our photos so that was cool.

I had Dan sign next to it today :cool:

Such an awesome couple of days
By sexy sadie
AJ Quick wrote:
sexy sadie wrote:Shoot! :-x

Sara
It's an evening with Harold Ramis.. not a night.
I know. :lol:

What I meant was that would've been interesting for both me and my better half (Tommy), who I'm sure would love to have heard some of the stories!

Sara :)

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

I missed out on the Haslab packs too. I am conside[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]

A little sneak preview of one of the bedrock parts[…]