For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
By Ecto79
YES! Mr. Aykroyd Himself from 3pm-5pm Tues day march 31st at the Premuim wine and spirits store 7908 transit rd in williamsville. He will se signing autographs and endorsing Crystal head nufoundlands finest bottles of vodka (signing bottles of vodka only) but hey its Mr. Aykroyd himself
(signing bottles of vodka only)
Trust me, you show up wearing an unlicensed nuclear accelerator and he'll autograph it.

I will be there in full gear to get the proton pack signed and then polish off a bottle of his vodka to celebrate!
GB Ash wrote:
(signing bottles of vodka only)
Trust me, you show up wearing an unlicensed nuclear accelerator and he'll autograph it.

I will be there in full gear to get the proton pack signed and then polish off a bottle of his vodka to celebrate!
This is true...however, at the Haskell's event, after 3pm he stopped signing anything but bottles of his wine and vodka. Some people were pissed, but the store ended up selling more because of it. So get there early ;)
Here they are a few Fine pics from The premier wine and spirits store where MR. Aykroyd himself was signing autographs.

Me and fellow GBfans member GBash

Me with my Crystal Head Vodka

A few friends of GBash that let me cut about 120ppl in line BIG THANKS to them

Most likely the happiest day of my life lol

Its been a pleasure working with you Dr. Stantz

Creepy isnt it?

Yes that does say Dan Aykroyd

WOOT!

That says "RAY" inside the circle :D
I wonder, has he asked anyone about how they made their packs, or any discussions about them, or is there only time to sign?

He's got to be really humbled that fans are going through all this effort for something he created and is really into himself. Too bad there's no way to include costumed fans in the movie if it happens.
Shredder565 wrote:I wonder, has he asked anyone about how they made their packs, or any discussions about them, or is there only time to sign?

He's got to be really humbled that fans are going through all this effort for something he created and is really into himself. Too bad there's no way to include costumed fans in the movie if it happens.
He did comment on mine and Dustin's packs at the Haskell's event, quote: "The packs look perfect!"The only time I can remember almost passing out from excitement.
I just had enough time to ask him how he was doin and if i could bug him to sign the pack as well. He said "Im doing great how bout yourself?" and i told him you can sign anywhere and he said (now not a direct quote but something like this)"well i like signing on the cyclotron thats where all the magic happens" lol priceless. The best part though if you look at the close up of my pack you can see the cyclotron wire running up to the power cell converter is disconnected and the cyclotron itself is completely turned. Now that was fine before i put the pack on. So Dan must have truned it himself to be able to sign the pack :D didnt realize that till GBash (paul) noticed the wire disconnected. Anyway i could tell dan was happy to see another devoted fan he had a lil smile on his face when i came walkin up.

Also no i didnt get to talk to him to much,nothing more than about 30 sec. GBash actually got there early enough to talk to him for about 10mins. Asked bout the game and his pack and what not, also had time to pose for a few photos for the Buffalo news with dan himself (lucky guy).

Next plan of action is find out where Ernie is goin to be soon, hey 2 out of 4 aint bad XD :cool:

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]

And, lastly, for now, the video that prompted me t[…]