For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
By OAOSwartz
I have recently come up on some free time....being unemployed and all now.

But anyways, I spent a few hours today and made us a more professional website.

http://www.scgb.webs.com

Check it out I put videos, photos, links (one to this site), news, about us and all that fun stuff.

PS - There's a guestbook and a contact us page so be sure to use them folks
By Ketchum
I like it. Its clean and to the point.

I really gotta get goin on bringing back my Maryland group.
By Busterchris
Ketchum wrote:I like it. Its clean and to the point.

I really gotta get goin on bringing back my Maryland group.

I know Will Damn, quit going to Orpheus and Let's go Central MD GB's before i Move down to Florida lol
By Ketchum
lol I cant help it man. Its the girls I swear.
By Charlie Richter
Looking good mr Swartz.

Who ever was taking your pics needs to have a beer with the focus on your camera.... Or not drink in the first place... :cool:

I keep noticing SCGB and thinking, hey thats me....oh wait nope. hehe.
By OAOSwartz
Ok guys, I don't know how many of you actually went and looked at the site but I went through fixed some spelling errors and added some more pictures.

Go check it out and for those of you that did go look thanks for the support but next time make sure you sign the guestbook and leave some love for the SCGB, lol.

Charlie if it makes you feel better you can be an honorary member that way when you see "SCGB" you don't get confused...plus you can say you a memeber of ours which, i mean, come on........yeah I got nothing, lol.
By OAOSwartz
Now if you go to our site you can sign up to become a member. Get updates, news, links and other various things involving the Steel City Ghostbusters sent to your email.

Go to http://www.scgb.webs.com/ and go to the members page to sign up.
    Hasbro Ghostbusters

Apparently there are rumours of another announce[…]

Doug Keithley/sponge face/Ghostlab42 made a excell[…]

Did it come out today? Ugh the art is so bad tho[…]