For users in: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, & Vermont.
By csullivan1980
I think I'm seriously consider going, not sure if my pack will be complete but be cool to meet up with any other Newbies/Vets from GBFans.
By halliwax
csullivan1980 wrote:I think I'm seriously consider going, not sure if my pack will be complete but be cool to meet up with any other Newbies/Vets from GBFans.
if your there, i will be seeing you ;)
By csullivan1980
Probably will by a single day ticket for the Saturday. This will be good motivation to finish my pack! :-)
By halliwax
csullivan1980 wrote:Probably will by a single day ticket for the Saturday. This will be good motivation to finish my pack! :-)
i dont know exactly what day i would be going... saturday is easier for my girl to take off, i can drive up friday night and crash at her sisters house... if you do change to sunday make sure you PM me
By csullivan1980
halliwax wrote:
csullivan1980 wrote:Probably will by a single day ticket for the Saturday. This will be good motivation to finish my pack! :-)
i dont know exactly what day i would be going... saturday is easier for my girl to take off, i can drive up friday night and crash at her sisters house... if you do change to sunday make sure you PM me
Sure thing. I think I'll be buying my ticket later this week. Which means I'll have to get my pack done before this event. Thankfully once the store reopens I should be purchasing the final parts I need plus a new jumpsuit.

I hope the Matty v-hook by ejgunth87 will be in stock before April.
By csullivan1980
Well just got some bad news. I can't go, my niece is getting her first communion that day. Eff!

I could probably go Sunday but will EH still be there?!?!
By halliwax
csullivan1980 wrote:Well just got some bad news. I can't go, my niece is getting her first communion that day. Eff!

I could probably go Sunday but will EH still be there?!?!
ah crap! there is always hope he will attend the RI comic con this year!!

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]