For users in: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, & Vermont.
By FunkPunkTwang
Hey guys!

Zombierepellent and I are starting a New England based team and are looking for some more members!

We get together about once a week to hang out and work on our GB gear.

Right now we currently are building new Traps, Packs, and Slime Blowers.
We soon will be starting our Foot pedals, Goggles, and getting back to work out our Ecto-1

Here are some pics from our last work day:

Always a great time hanging out and building props!

if anyone is interested in joining us hit me up on here, AIM, and e-mail!

We hope to hear from you guys soon!

Jonny and Pat (FunkPunkTwang and ZombieRepellent)

AIM: The One Showtime
E-Mail: TheFirstNightmare@yahoo.com
Last edited by FunkPunkTwang on December 24th, 2011, 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hey bud it's about time we got this going haha.
People can usually catch me in the gbfans chat but are free to catch me on aim or yahoo

Aim-Zombyrepellent
Yahoo-sm870621345
I don't know what capacity I could be a part of this, but I'm down in MA and wouldn't be opposed to meeting you fellas sometime. I have no immediate plans to build any equipment but I suppose you could consider me "in reserve". I have the outfit only.
By Butcha
I already posted on the other New England threads, but I started the Ghostbusters New England franchise today. There are so many of you and you all have various skills that we could all could learn from. Any and all are welcome to join. I realize there are already several members of the NH Ghostbusters and you are welcome to join as well. If you decided to say as your own separate group, that's okay. But know that you are always welcome at any event that the Ghostbusters New England is a part of. We are planning a get together in Franklin, MA on Nov. 29th and all are welcome to come. It's just an informal get together for all of us to get to know one another. I'd really like to see us work towards eventually doing charity events like some of the other groups out there are doing. Hope to see you all soon! Take care!
I am from North shore mass, Kinda near NH and been a big fan of Ghost Busters for a long time. I recently got a flight suit and patches and plan on putting it together today. I may go out and try to build some ecto goggles as well. I don't have a pack but I am using the ghost busters proton pack backpack for Halloween and hope to build one start one very soon. I would like to get in touch with some NE ghost busters, I will probably even attend this years PAX east 2011. Thanks! AIM: MRblahface61385!
MRblahface wrote:I am from North shore mass, Kinda near NH and been a big fan of Ghostbusters for a long time. I recently got a flight suit and patches and plan on putting it together today. I may go out and try to build some ecto goggles as well. I don't have a pack but I am using the Ghostbusters proton pack backpack for Halloween and hope to build one start one very soon. I would like to get in touch with some NE Ghostbusters, I will probably even attend this years PAX east 2011. Thanks! AIM: MRblahface61385!

If you don't mind me asking, what town are you from? I'm just outside of the NS area myself.
By Wallabe
Foom Man wrote:Honestly? The more teams the merrier. Which three guys are you referring to? Most MA guys I know are in NE.
Atcually, in hindsight, there are only two of us new, unaffiliated guys, MRBlahface and myself.
I am always looking to "hook up" With an franchise or whatever. I Have a flightsuit, which I will be wearing to work(I work Halloween) I need to attach the patches and I am in the middle of building a pair of ecto goggles. Maybe i will be attending a convention or something this year. who knows.
Hello, My name Is Neal. Myself, and a few others are looking to start a new franchisee. we need some one to help with props. We may get together starting in January. It would be a Mass, NH, Maine joint franchisee. Let me know if interested. -Neal
By Foom Man
MRblahface wrote:Hello, My name Is Neal. Myself, and a few others are looking to start a new franchisee. we need some one to help with props. We may get together starting in January. It would be a Mass, NH, Maine joint franchisee. Let me know if interested. -Neal
Hey, being multistate never stopped us. Jon is a NH native, I'm in MA, and Pat is from Maine. God speed!
I'm in Dracut, which borders a few cities in MA and NH. Once I'm finished I'll be bringing my gear with me to a con in either state whenever possible. So I'll just be hanging out with whatever group is around.

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]