For users in: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio & Wisconsin.
By belldandy4087
Hi guys, Just an fyi The Wisconsin Ghostbusters have a new website. http://wisconsinghostbusters.blogspot.com/
We should be getting a new domain name soon so it will probably change but here it is for now.
so go check it out!

***Update******
I guess I just couldnt wait, i bought the domain name, it may take a little bit for it to change over, but the website should be
www.wisconsinghostbusters.com with in a few days. incidentally www.wisconsinghostbusters.info will work too!
By JD_GbGB
Hey, Wisconsin born and proud. From the Green Bay area.
By RPMs
Since C2E2 we've been pretty busy. Joshua and Steve met Dan Aykroyd in Chicago.

And Joshua and Steve built a proton pack.

Andy bought a '65 Caddy.

Joshua, Steve, and Andy "investigated" the burial site of Ed Gein in Plainfield, WI.

Joshua and Steve attended WausaubiCon and Joshua hosted a panel on adding lights to props.

Andy, Joshua, Steven, and Vee met two new 'busters at Cyphan III who joined the WI GB's, Derek and Troy. Then we all presented Ernie Hudson with a plaque as an honorary member of the Wisconsin Ghostbusters.

Also at Cyphan, we battled Gozer.

Vee unveiled her secret project at Cyphan as well, the "Ghost Puncher."

I've never seen so much khacki in one place.

We met our newest member, Jesse, at Wizard World: Chicago Comic Con.

And it's not GB related, but I got to meet Sean Patrick Flanery from The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones series.

By JD_GbGB
It was great meeting you guys. I hope to see you again at a future event.
By RPMs
On September 8, Derek, Joshua, and Troy attended Geek.kon in Madison. Joshua won another award during the masquerade.

In other news, Vee continues to create awesome artwork.

And the work on the Caddy has been slow, but I'm getting stuff done. I'll be able to do more when I'm not as busy during the late fall/winter months.

And last, but not least, check out our new website. Thanks to Joshua for all the hard work.

By RPMs
It's been a while, so here's a bit of an update.

On October 20th, we hosted the Books and Busters event at the Waterford Public Library.

Then, on October 30th, Josh and I went to Winona, Minnesota to help Doug with his Books and Busters event with comic artist Erik Burnham .

Of course, then there was Halloween. We all went our own way and did our own thing. :D

Work on the Ecto has been slow (unfortunately), but there has been some progress over the past couple of months.

And our last event was Daisho Con the weekend of November 16th. Oh man, was that ever fun!

If you've noticed some new people popping up in our photos recently it's because we've had a surge in membership since the summer. Joining Andy, Vee, Joe, Josh, Tim, and Steve in the adventures of the Wisconsin Ghostbusters are Derek, Troy, Jesse, and Doug (it was a hostile takeover of the MRVGB lol). Jason, we haven't forgot about you. Come visit sometime!!!
By RPMs
We had two panels at Daisho Con. This was our "Are You Smarter Than A Ghostbuster?" game.

And Josh, Joe, and Steve entered the cosplay contest with this skit.

By GB_Ratz
Hello my fellow forgotten Spartans of the frozen Tundra. (Try saying that ten times over.... I dare you... no I double-dog dare you!)

Anyway I'm the man known as Ratz, and though I have always wanted to jump into this past time we call, "the busting of ghosts", it wasn't until recently that I lost my job and saw that the Ghost Busters were hiring.... (Or at least I felt it would be fun to start something new.)

So with that being said... Hello Wisconsin! And GOD I hope it get warmer soon!

Cheers!
By Durstlimpbizkit
Hello everybody! This guy joined the WIGB's a few months back, looks like there's been a bit of activity since this thread has been updated.

I'll find a way to get some photos on here in the near future... but Andy is doing most of the work.
By RPMs
Hey, nice to see you on GBfans, Keith!

I'm back with another update! We had a bit of a lull from Daisho Con in November until Anime Milwaukee in February, but Vee created some more awesome artwork for us during that time.

Anime Milwaukee 02-16-13

Then in March some of us got together in Green Bay to take a tour of Lambeau Field - in full gear, of course!

We celebrated St. Patrick's Day with the Midwestern Ghostbusters Coalition by participating in the Dowtown Chicago parade.

On April 12th Josh and Bruce helped Joe put together a fundraiser with his 7th grade class for an end-of-the-year field trip.

Work on the Ecto has been pretty much at a standstill since October, but it's been a good time to collect equipment.

Upcoming events include C2E2 in Chicago and Free Comic Book Day in Madison.
By Brewtown Buster
Hey folks!

Haven't seen much activity around here. So I figure I'll bug you guys to see how many of the Wisconsin bunch made the trip to C2E2.

Any feedback?

Good stories or pics?

Cheers!
By Durstlimpbizkit
I personally couldn't make it, darned prior engagements.

I think for Wizard World there's going to be a few of us on Thursday/Friday, me and only 1-2 others will be in gear on Saturday.
By RPMs
Short update.

On April 27, a few of us made it to C2E2 in Chicago.

And then on May 4 (May the Fourth Be With You) we attended Free Comic Book Day at Westfield Comics in Madison.

At FCBD we presented Bruce with an Honorary Membership plaque for all the amazing work he's done with our props.

Vee liked this
By Vee

Remember that time we walked around Michigan Avenue at 1 am with a dozen other ghostbusters and felt like goddamn superstars?
By RPMs
Hey, remember that time I neglected to update this thread for 6 months?!

In May, Josh and I went to ACen.

There was a bit of a lull in action until August when we were invited to attend Ocomicon.

After Wizard World Chicago, the crew got some awesome shots downtown with John Dart Photography.

Also in August, we were invited to the Time Community Theater in Oshkosh for a screening of Ghostbusters.

In September, Jesse and I recruited Dan and his sons at the Books & Busters event in Algoma.

We had another Books & Busters event in Waterford in October.

On Halloween weekend we spent some time at Westfield Comics for ComicFest.

We visited the "Ghostbuster House" in Bayview.

Joe, Derek, and Steph did an amazing job at the Plaza Theater in Burlington with an interactive screening of Ghostbusters.

Saturday night we hung out in downtown Milwaukee.

Vee and I had a good time at the Misery Haunted House in Little Chute on Sunday.

I also have photos from the Fall Fest event that Derek and I attended in Waterford, but I don't have permission to post them... yet. So look for that in the next update, which hopefully won't take me 6 months to post. lol
By RPMs
Mark, I just noticed that I called you Keith in an earlier post. Sorry about that.

On to the update. Here's a couple of pics from the Washington-Caldwell School Fall Fest event last October. The "official" photographer won't give us permission to use his photos, therefore some of them have the "proof" watermark, unfortunately.

In November the WI GB Ecto made its debut at Daisho Con in Wisconsin Dells.

We had some fun at the con itself, too.

We have a running joke in our group about blaming Joe for everything that goes wrong, so we made pins because why not?

Old cars bring with them old problems. Ecto needed some assistance getting home.

One of our members moved to Oregon a while back so we decided to make him an honorary member of the group.

And last weekend we attended Anime Milwaukee. Pictures in this set were also taken at the Milwaukee County Historical Society and The Pfister Hotel.

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]