For users in: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio & Wisconsin.
By belldandy4087
I will be there Saturday only. thanks
By RPMs
Looks like I'm going to have to work now on Saturday. :( I'll still show up to meet the new guys (Tim and Steven) if they'll be there in the morning. I'd have to leave by 11:30am though. If we can't meet in the morning, I'm not going to be there. Sorry. I was really looking forward to this, too.
By tullybuster
I have passes for all three days, though Saturday I will be there the longest, and in costume. Still debating on whether to bring out the less-than-complete jumpsuit (missing gear and pack), or go with my rendition of Vinz Clortho (though nowhere comparable to my Kentucky counterpart Ryan.)
By RPMs
Hopefully everything works out and I can see everyone Saturday morning. I'm positive I'll be there from 9 til 11. I won't be bringing my pack or trap, but I'll be in uniform with a belt and probably the PKE. See ya then!
By Vee
I'll be light on the gear too on Saturday. I'm planning on entering my Finn costume into the masquerade so I'll only bring as much as I can fit into a bag. I'll be bringing a big bag. :I
By tullybuster
I'd say it was successful. But C2E2 will be even better! Got my ticket for Saturday (cause I'm not going to be staying in a hotel in downtown Chicago when I can return to Milwaukee that night).
By RPMs
attygregor6 wrote:Green Bay, Wisconsin
Home of the greatest team in football! Welcome to the site! Nice Jack 'o lanterns, by the way.

Anyone else plan on going to C2E2 in Chicago on April 13-15? I just found out I have the weekend off, so I'll be there Saturday for sure and probably for a while Sunday morning/early afternoon. Look forward to seeing you guys there!
http://www.c2e2.com/
By tullybuster
RPMs wrote: Anyone else plan on going to C2E2 in Chicago on April 13-15? I just found out I have the weekend off, so I'll be there Saturday for sure and probably for a while Sunday morning/early afternoon. Look forward to seeing you guys there!
http://www.c2e2.com/
Good. Very good. :)

Plus we can all try to attend the Chicago guy's event Saturday morning. Then I might need to disappear for a while to meet Anthony Daniels.
By minnesotaghost
RPMs wrote:
minnesotaghost wrote:Meet me. I'm a nice guy right, Andy.
Yes sir, Doug. Yes sir.
mhm.

By RPMs
Alan Hawkins wrote:This will be my first comic convention. Any advice for walking around in full gear? Things I should look out for?
I guess the best advice I can give based on my experiences is to travel in a group and be wary of large crowds. The biggest problem I seem to have is that people want to handle the props. I've been pretty lucky that, for the most part, they have asked before grabbing something. I always attend cons with a small group of people, too, so that helps. Usually I'll have someone walk in front of and behind me so they kind of deter anyone from bumping into me or grabbing things. I don't wear my pack if it gets too crowded because it's too difficult to get where you want to go. Also, expect that you'll break something. The first few times I went out in full gear, I lost or broke parts from my trap and pack. You think everything is secure, but it's easy to bump into people and things with your gear. Hope that helps. See you there.
By Alan Hawkins
RPMs wrote:You think everything is secure, but it's easy to bump into people and things with your gear. Hope that helps. See you there.
Great info! Thank you. Yes, there will be four of us (3 in gear and a girlfriend who wants to tag along) so we should be able to keep an eye on each other.

The "stuff falling off or breaking" scenario is giving me nightmares. I am going to make a little repair kit that I can attach to the back of my motherboard. Super Glue, tape, velcro straps and batteries.

I'm also going to try and keep my gear to a minimum. On of our crew is bringing EVERYTHING he has. I have a feeling that's going to get uncomfortable as the day wears on...

Thanks for the advice! Looking forward to meeting you at the con!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
By minnesotaghost
Plus expect plenty of pics if we all meet up together. they love bunches of different gb's together.
By belldandy4087
So who is going to Cyphen to meet Ernie Hudson

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
By tullybuster
Wow! I didn't know you reposted shots here. Thanks for enjoying my pics. I should be able to attend Cyphan and I already have a ticket for Saturday, as well as the party.

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]