For users in: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio & Wisconsin.
Here are a list of all the Upcoming events the Indiana Ghostbusters have going on for the next 5 months.
June 12th - Team Photo shoot

June 19th - Run For Ronald (Supporting the Ronald McDonald House for children) http://www.iremindy.org/

July 9th - 11th - Famous Monsters Convention In Indianapolis (Featuring Ernie Hudson) http://famousmonstersconvention.com/guests/

August 5th - 8th - Gencon Indy

September ?

October (all month) - Work at The Asylum House Haunted House In Greenwood Indiana and the Diabetes Walk and also Youmacon at the end of the month.
Here are a list of all the Upcoming events the Indiana Ghostbusters have going on for the next 5 months.
June 12th - Team Photo shoot (Moved To June 19th after the Charity Event)

June 19th - Run For Ronald (Supporting the Ronald McDonald House for children) http://www.iremindy.org/

July 5th - Freedom Festival Parade (in Linton Indiana, the largest in Indiana)
July 9th - 11th - Famous Monsters Convention In Indianapolis (Featuring Ernie Hudson) http://famousmonstersconvention.com/guests/

August 5th - 8th - Gencon Indy

September ?

October (all month) - Work at The Asylum House Haunted House In Greenwood Indiana, the Diabetes Walk, the Downsendrome Walk and also Youmacon at the end of the month.
The Run For Ronald Charity Event was a huge success. The Indiana Ghostbusters recieved their first award at the Charity event. Then after the Event we went to downtown Indianapolis and had a lot of fans want to take pictures with us as well as shooting some of our own for our Facebook fan page.
The Famous Monsters Convention was a huge success for the Indiana Ghostbusters. According to the staff that ran the convention, we were the most popular attendees at the con. Ernie Hudson said that our gear was the best he's seen and even better than they had in the movies.
Here is the Indiana Ghostbusters with Ernie when he first showed up:
Here is Ernie Signing Ross's Trap:
Here is the Indiana Ghostbusters with Ernie in his GB2 jumpsuit the second day of the con:
Here is take two of the same photo:
And this is a photo to introduce our Junior Indiana Ghostbuster Griffen Simpson:
It was a great time. The Indiana Ghostbuters were interviewed to be in a DVD on the con and photographed to be in the Famous Monsters Magazine.
By Borzou
protokev wrote:i might be heading out to gen con, still havent made up my mind as i only remembered about it a day ago
You can join me as the other dental student. :p
protokev wrote:Heck thats right! Forgot about my fellow dental GB!

i think right now im debating 1 vs 2 days, Ive got a doctor who costume id like to make its con debut as well,

Come on out. Doctor Who rocks! Karma on here is coming up from Florida for it. Minus the Ghostbuster gear.
Indianapolis_Ghostbusters wrote:Here are a list of all the Upcoming events the Indiana Ghostbusters have going on for the next 5 months.

(DONE)June 12th - Team Photo shoot (Moved To June 19th after the Charity Event)

(DONE)June 19th - Run For Ronald (Supporting the Ronald McDonald House for children) http://www.iremindy.org/

(CANCELLED)July 5th - Freedom Festival Parade (in Linton Indiana, the largest in Indiana)
(DONE)July 9th - 11th - Famous Monsters Convention In Indianapolis (Featuring Ernie Hudson) http://famousmonstersconvention.com/guests/

(DONE)August 5th - 8th - Gencon Indy
August 21 - Indiana Ghostbusters Photo Shoot, Inducting a new member.

September ?

October (all month) - Work at The Asylum House Haunted House In Greenwood Indiana.
October 9th - Diabetes Walk
October 10th - Martinsville Fall Foliage Parade
October 23rd - Downsendrome Walk
October 28th - 31st - Youmacon in Detroit
Thanks drsyn71 for the heads up on the movie showing, I am going to try and get the group in there for that. How far a long are you on your uniform and props. I saw in the Hello Indiana thread that you are from Monrovia? I used to live in Mooresville and one of our other guys still lives out near Monrovia. If I get us into the theater we'd be happy to have you come along with us. If you get your suit done by the movie showing, we have enough props in the group to be able to accomodate you for the movie.
By drsyn71
Thanks drsyn71 for the heads up on the movie showing, I am going to try and get the group in there for that. How far a long are you on your uniform and props.

Still working on it. Rothco doesn't make the 5XL Khaki flight suit any more for my fat ass. I will probably hafta go with their black one and hot-wash the hell out of it and make it the GB2 dark grey one. As far as props go, for the time being I was just gonna wear the flight suit with the arm patch, name tag and pistol belt with gloves and a coupla greeblies on it. Got the boots already. Figured I would add the props down the road.

I saw in the Hello Indiana thread that you are from Monrovia? I used to live in Mooresville and one of our other guys still lives out near Monrovia.

Sweet!

If I get us into the theater we'd be happy to have you come along with us. If you get your suit done by the movie showing, we have enough props in the group to be able to accomodate you for the movie.[/quote]

Thanks, that would be cool.

Hey, do you know the guys that have done that Ecto 1 (Dodge) Magnum? They're gonna be in town next month. Would be cool to hook up with them.

Later,

Chris
By Borzou
drsyn71 wrote:
Hey, do you know the guys that have done that Ecto 1 (Dodge) Magnum? They're gonna be in town next month. Would be cool to hook up with them.
I am totally hooking up with Boomerjinks.

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]