For users in: Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, & Utah.
By zombiehunter47
We are looking for some new members over at DFW GBs if anyone on here is in the area and interested.
Its easiest to get a hold of us through a message on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/DFWGhostbusters or get in touch here.

Disclaimer: And since it is already being asked of us by some potential newbies, we are not associated with Video Bob nor his group. We are completely non profit and are solely in it for the kids, charity stuffs, and sad GB Nerd reasons.
SPJ liked this
Charity Work, Appearances at screenings and things like Jareds Epic Party, if you heard about that, also we do the usual setup at cons around Texas. New members need to have a uniform and either have a GB prop or be working on a GB prop, this can be anything from the GB universe(pack, goggles, egb pack, etc etc.)
By Scout-L-S
Will you be at Fan Appreciation Day or FanDays this year?

Not sure I am close enough to apply- I am a couple hours west, and just starting my uniform. I try to get over to the Metroplex monthly, but it doesn't always happen. I'd love to catch up with you guys at a Con, though.
Scout-L-S wrote:Will you be at Fan Appreciation Day or FanDays this year?

Not sure I am close enough to apply- I am a couple hours west, and just starting my uniform. I try to get over to the Metroplex monthly, but it doesn't always happen. I'd love to catch up with you guys at a Con, though.
We will be at Fan Days this year, we have a pretty good relationship with that con.
ez_aquarii wrote:How do I sign up?
If you wanna send us a message on our facebook page we can get the ball rolling
By Scout-L-S
zombiehunter47 wrote: We will be at Fan Days this year, we have a pretty good relationship with that con.
Looking forward to seeing y'all there, then. :)

I liked the facebook page (thought I did a while back, but facebook told me otherwise), and just caught up on some of the posts. Love the pics in Deep Ellum. :)
Scout-L-S wrote:
zombiehunter47 wrote: We will be at Fan Days this year, we have a pretty good relationship with that con.
Looking forward to seeing y'all there, then. :)

I liked the facebook page (thought I did a while back, but facebook told me otherwise), and just caught up on some of the posts. Love the pics in Deep Ellum. :)
Thanks so much. We hope to get out for some more group pics here shortly. Its always great to see the reactions to a bunch of GBs walking down the street especially in Deep Ellum
By eloquentXI
Although it's not a suit, I do have my Zuul costume. I just got the shell to start on my own Proton Pack though, and will be very grateful for some insight... I've met a few of the guys at Jareds Epic Party (I was one of the girls in the Stormtrooper Raver outfit) and I know Taylor Wren thru the 501st. :)
By zombiehunter47
eloquentXI wrote:Although it's not a suit, I do have my Zuul costume. I just got the shell to start on my own Proton Pack though, and will be very grateful for some insight... I've met a few of the guys at Jareds Epic Party (I was one of the girls in the Stormtrooper Raver outfit) and I know Taylor Wren thru the 501st. :)
OH yeah I believe I remember you. It would be cool to have Zuul around. Just drop us a line on Facebook when your interested in hanging out
By zombiehunter47
AliceMelvin wrote:I'm just getting my suit together, but I have the Mattel goggles and should have most everything in September. I'd love to join you!
Just drop us a line on Facebook when you wanna hang out
By Gbass242
eloquentXI wrote:Although it's not a suit, I do have my Zuul costume. I just got the shell to start on my own Proton Pack though, and will be very grateful for some insight... I've met a few of the guys at Jareds Epic Party (I was one of the girls in the Stormtrooper Raver outfit) and I know Taylor Wren thru the 501st. :)
Hey, that's my proton pack in your pic! lol
By Michael Scott
I recently met up with the DFW GBs for my first event and asked about the possibility of doing more in Fort Worth/Tarrant County, or recruiting more members in that area. Most of the current team is Dallas based, which makes attending some events a challenge for anyone based around Fort Worth. The idea of a Tarrant County division under the DFW GB umbrella is an interesting one to me.

The existing members are willing to do events in the FW area and have before, but there are fewer requests for appearances which could change if more members were grounded there and could get the word out.

All this to say if you are a Fort Worth area GB and you would like to join, or you've thought about joining before but the distance was an issue, now might be the time to join. This isn't trying to start a separate group, just giving the team more options.

As always contacting the group through the FB page is the way to go, just reference this post. I'm new, but I'll try to field any questions too if you want to PM me.

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]