For users in: Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, & Utah.
By njukgb
Morydees wrote:I just heard about this through the Ecto-1 thread saying it's on display there. Sadly it already appears to be sold out :(
Wonder if they would be adverse to a few GBs showing up? :mrgreen:
By Morydees
njukgb wrote:
Morydees wrote:I just heard about this through the Ecto-1 thread saying it's on display there. Sadly it already appears to be sold out :(
Wonder if they would be adverse to a few GBs showing up? :mrgreen:
Believe me, I plan to call tomorrow and plead my case as I'm more than willing to show up in gear. Hell, I'm finishing up my goggles right now just in case.
By Morydees
The front desk said it's fairly casual and that it might not be an issue to show up but she couldn't guarantee anything. She transferred me to someone named Sally who is the main contact for the event but I just got voicemail. If I get any update, I'll post up.
By ghostfan003
I wish the handler for the Ecto-1 would spend a brief moment to properly rotate the radar dome and fix the crooked siren. I think there's some damage to the Propello-Ray as well.
By Morydees
Well I heard back from Sandy @ PAM and she basically said it's "come at your own risk". If you're in gear, there's a chance you might get in but since the museum is closed and it's just this second floor area + Ecto 1, they'll have to limit the room to max occupancy.

Given how far it is for me and late in the day, I'll probably have to pass. If anyone does go, report back!

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]